BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery recovery guesthouse

Hi everyone!

Doing some research on accommodations and am looking for guesthouses that focus on catering to people (ideally, females only) recovering from plastic surgery. I did stumble upon a few posts and YouTube videos on Emily Guesthouse, but I can't seem to find more information on it (website link, email, etc). Can anyone tell me 1) if Emily Guesthouse is now closed 2) if there are guesthouses that cater specifically to PS patients

I plan on getting zygoma reduction, v line, and fat grafting in April 2018 and would love to connect with anyone else in the same boat and possibly meet up! My kakao: mn31515

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I narrowed it down to View and TLPS! Will you be getting facial contouring as well? I'll be in Korea for about 14-16 days. How about you?

I went through doc finder my last trip too. Was definitely helpful, the only thing that sucked for me last time was having to navigate by myself through the city, and I was only there for 8 days. Having a walking buddy after surgery to help de-swell would be great as well. Are you in the U.S. too?

Yeah, you'd think with the prevalence of PS there, there'd be more guesthouses tailored specifically to recovery patients. I'll update if I find something!

Hey if you end up going in May let me know so we can go together. I will haven’t chose a date yet for the view plastic surgery. However, I already put my deposit. I will be getting facial contouring V-Line and zygo reduction.

Ahhh I think May might be too late for me, was thinking early-mid April. If my plans change, I will definitely let you know! :smile:

That'd be great!! Did you stay with him before?

Could you PM me too with his details? I really appreciate it! :smile:

That sounds perfect!! Thank you!!

Hi there, could you pm me his detail too? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey kkpeobee, could you share the contact with me as well? Thank you! x