BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery recovery guesthouse

Hello what’s your Kakao Id? I’m plaNning in doing my plastic surgery in August 2018..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Could you please send me a message with more info.
Im planning to go there end of March for PS and that would be great if you can help me with that.

Thanks

can you pm me his details please xx

Hi christina, im really interested in this option...if you could PM me the details about this i would really appreciate it :smile:

Hey! Can you message me when you have up Updates about the guest house thanks :smile:

can i have some informations too? plz thanks

• 1 month later...
I was going to recommend some. But I can not find you Kakao

Are you talking about Tony?

I'm planning to go to korea for facial contouring in the end of march/early april.. but still hesitating between View and banonagi :sad:

@Mn31515 I cant find your kakao ID (perhaps you have not turned on the "make my ID searchable" mode) .. would be nice to talk to you since we're having the same surgery :smile:

@earla do you have kakao??

I've been having a question on my mind, can you bargain more/get cheaper quote if you dont go through medical agents like Docfinder??

its gonna be my first time in Korea and my first plastic surgery experience.. and I'm travelling ALONE.. is it really better to go through agents??

ANYONE GOING FOR FACIAL CONTOURING THIS MARCH/APRIL 2018 FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP ME +6281212270232

@kkpeobee aww he sounds really nice..would you mind to pm me his details?? :smile:)

sorry I couldnt find 'edit' option in my previous post, I want to add my kakao ID , its laura1598