BeautyHacker

Honest Review of GNG and Docfinder Korea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi thanks for sharing your experience with docfinder and gng! Actually I’m interested in doing plastic surgery with gng, and I heard a lot about docfinder in Youtube , anyways I contacted gng first, before docfinder coz I heard that docfinder gets a commission . And I came to find out it was true!!!! Because gng quoted me for my rhinoplasty (bridge, tip,alar) for 5.5 million KRW and docfinder quoted me 6.5 million KRW!! See ? What a ripped off ! I was talking to Monica on docfinder as well and now I realized that I don’t need them coz Hazel the consultant and translator in gng said they provide hospital pick up from the airport and help you get a taxi to go to your hotel .

Yep. I’d argue that unless you need to have someone accompany you, docfinder is pretty unnecessary because its not hard to navigate korea at all!

Tbh, I just listened to the doctor's recommendation. I admit I did not do much research on silicone implants, I thought my bridge was sufficiently high. But the doctor explained the added height will help to make my overall nose shape slimmer. So I agreed. Sorry for the rather unhelpful answer!

• 1 month later...
Thanks so helpful, would you supply the air bnb please?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello everyone, I’m hoping someone’s will have an answer for me. I have been dealing with Docfinder Korea and received 4 clinics to chose from (Cinderella, ID HOSPITAL, Banobagi, and JK). I received pricing and when I told them I would be choosing a clinic soon they asked for my personal information and said I was registered with them with those hospitals. When I did the price conversions I was astonished at how expensive it is!. It is more expensive than me travelling to the US ( I’m canadian). I emailed docfinder and asked if they can get a lower price and they responded with “At the moment, we only recommend the following clinics to our clients due to their relability and safety”. So then I started to think that I should do what I was going to do years ago (knowing that foreigners pay more) was to get someone who speaks korean and has a Korean keyboard, get a Korean email, and get pricing on the surgeries I want (so pretend I’m korean). Then I’d call the clinics directly (the ones in my personal research list (Cinderella, ID, Grand, JK, BK) and see if they would do the surgery for more than what locals pay if I agree to book surgery with them immediately.

Has anyone done this? The pricing for foreigners is rediculious!

But if they enter my name, will I be on their system as a client of docfinder set Korea?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Why didn't you ask them for a discount? They might give you discount from what I have seen in the forum. I am considering of GNG and DFK.