BeautyHacker

Honest Review of GNG and Docfinder Korea

Hi :smile: Thank you for sharing. Are you done surgery?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
T
Thanks for sharing your experience! I just read all your thread and learned about Docfinder. Hmm. They seem to be helpful but I am not sure I want their service or not. Most of clinics I contacted offered pick up service and translation service etc.
If I would get less discount because of their "commission?" I would just go by myself and meet some friends from PF.

• 8 months later...
Hello, I like your content but I do not agree with one thing you mention in the article , It is "DocFinder" if you are not sure please read this article you will find out why I said like that ( https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/980072-the-ultimate-plastic-surgery-clinic-guide-in-seoul-korea/ ) .Docfinder charge way higher price than any other medical tourism service in Korea.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone Im trying to go to korea next year to get non-incisional ptosis correction done on my eyelids and this is going to be my first time going to korea. I wanted to book with docfinderkorea but im kind of skeptical about it. I've heard people pay more while being with the agent rather than going there yourself. I need some advice about this, please help me out!!):

How can anyone be certain that no shadow doctor's used since it all happens in the OR where no one other than the surgeon and nurses are allowed?

• 9 months later...
I signed up for Docfinder but I decided not to go ahead with getting surgery. I can't tell you how good the surgeons or the service are, of if they use shadow doctors (though I do believe that rumours don't come from nowhere).

They did, however, send me sales promotions, reminders, and several emails asking if I want to push ahead with surgery. DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC. I'm sitting here wondering how they can even send these emails and ask people if they want to fly to Korea, when most of us are now in quarantine or lockdown. I can't even leave my house, and they're asking to follow up on a nose job in a country with a high volume of coronavirus cases???

I believe that kind of unethical promoting practice speaks for itself. Good outcome or not, this is extremely inappropriate and I would discourage people from using their services in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
You made the right decision! This COVID19 crisis has absolutely decimated Korea’s medical tourism industry and they are desperate for money. I would suggest that you not use any agency for this purpose as they are money driving and care not about your safety or well-being. Contact the clinics directly as most of them have English-speaking staff.