BeautyHacker

Medical Visa

Does anyone know if I need a medical visa to SK? I can't seem to find the correct answer online. I'm coming from the USA, MVP says I can just come in with my passport? What would I say to the immigration agent when they are asking why I'm in korea?

You can check out visitmedicalkorea as they explain what a medical visa is. But if you are going for PS to Korea you will very likely not stay for an extended period and you will not need a medical visa, which is applicable for extended treatment of a disease for instance, a simple tourist visa is sufficient. You can check if you need to apply for a entry visa to Korea at all, as I believe Korea has a visa waiver program for US citizens as long as you stay shorter than X days. Hope this helps.

Indeed that's also an option :smile:

Don't worry too much though, the chances of them asking you anything is extremely low. However, when leaving it is a good idea to have the clinic provide you with a letter that you had PS though, just in case you become too beautiful for people to recognize you :biggrin: Good luck!