BeautyHacker

Botched Eyelid Surgery at JW

Don't go to JW Clinic. I got double eyelid surgery with ptosis at JW and the results are awful.
My eyes are uneven and droopy. I contacted them about it and they are making me pay $2000 for a revision and said it's the best they can do.
They treat you differently after taking your money and don't care that your results are botched.
Does anyone have a clinic recommendation for a double eyelid revision?

So sorry to hear about your experience :sad: Perhaps you can have a look at the clinics like DA, Eve, MVP, Ruby, Wannabe as they have relatively more positive than negative reviews for eyes PS from what I can see from what I have researched. ID also seems to have some positive reviews for eyes as well, but though some have shared other concerns about this clinic though....

Hope you find the clinic that is able to fix your eyes, good luck!

I'm sorry to hear that don't understand why the clinic doesn't offer the free revision. I thought most of clinics have 1-year free revision policy :sad: Wish all the best luck to you..!

omg sorry to hear about that. i have heard most places offer a year revision service for these types of things. i cant believe they wont help you with your eyes when you are their patient. i hope things work out for you. may i ask if it was non incision or incision? i did ptosis by non incision and i felt like i just got non incision without the ptosis at all ..

• 1 month later...
Hi- I was thinking of going to JW for consultation for eyelid uplift. Do you mind sharing which doctor did your DES?

Thanks so much.

• 8 months later...
Hey, i was planning to go double eyelid revision with at jw with dr choi, i like his b/a but after reading ur review i am hesitant.

May i please know which dr did ur eyes?

My kakao is zillasheepo1994 , anyone interested in double eyelid revision we can share info