BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

Hi, I am AAA 21 years old and I am a Vietnamese. The thread is about POST 1 month, 2-3 month, 6 month, 10 months from surgeries. Sorry in advance that there are no pictures but I tried to write my downtime experience in details. I hope it helps who are interested in the same operations or who’s been thru the surgeries and in the recovery period with so much of worries.

I've heard I look so ugly since I was a kid which was part of bullying and hurt my childhood…. I grew up didn’t become prettier. My face was big. Cheek bones were uneven, eyes and nose were not in balance. I’m not sure if you can get it what I meant. My breasts had been junior size till 20. I was very unsatisfied and had zero confidence in myself and the appearance. I felt desperate need of change and I changed.

In conclusion, I had surgeries in SK: eyes(simple non-incision double eyelids), nose(bridge augmentation), facial contouring(cheeks, jaws,chin), breast implants(C-cup)

1 Month
FACE: Most of major swelling was gone after 1 month and my face looked quite slimmer but my recovery was slow compared to other people because I have lots of fat on my cheek and chin. Already happy with the post 1 month result and my face became slightly slimmer and I knew that they would get better and better.

NOSE&EYES: Swelling on my eyes and nose almost disappeared and looked fine to me: not like super western eyes which won’t fit in my asian face but naturally babi style eyes(?). During the recovery I thought it was a nice choice to have nose and eyes done together cuz when I did cooling, the pack covered the swelling of nose and eyes.

BREAST: My breasts were completely A cup-sized. I was struggling to choose the size of implants between B + cup or C cup. My doc said if I choose B +, probably I’d regret due to not satisfying size so I chose C cup. My doc was right. I thank him for his advice. They are slightly bigger than they’re supposed to be as only 1 month passed but you know what I was okay with it;fuller better I don’t know lol. if I had chose the size B, I’m sure I must have regretted it. I am finally done wearing the special bra and I can’t wait for them to be softer and smoother.

2-3 Months.
FACE: I've lost more swelling than first month and it seemed like they were no more swelling. In that period, finally I could put 3 fingers vertically into my mouth which means I could open my mouth wide enough to eat and carefully trying hard food. I had a feeling of convexity/little rump in the incision area in the mouth, but the clinic said there is nothing to worry as they will be gone as I recover which was true. My senses have almost returned except the gums where was still sensitive I didn’t worry much .The other areas turned out to be okay so I knew time will heal the gum too.

NOSE&EYES: They settled down perfectly. They looked so good and super natural. The upper eyefolds became thinner and no sign of tiny hole scar. The nose became smaller without swelling and I love it. I never want the obvious shape resulting from plastic surgeries but just enough change to fix my old problems; small eyes, low nose.

BREAST: Recovering, The swelling was definitely less everyday, the texture was getting softer and smoother but still firm. The wound is still visible but I didn’t care much as they’re hidden in armpits.

POST 3 months: I started to hear that I look pretty for the first times in my life…last 3 months weren’t easy, to be honest but it was worthy. My personality is also changed in better way and lately I take pictures of my face including upperbody a lot and upload them on facebook and insta. Part of my habbit now.

6 Months
Half a year. I could say no sign of swelling. I even lost weight since I went thru above recoveries. I avoided salty and spicy food for 3-4 months specially for facial contouring and tried to eat healthy food to reduce the swelling fast. My eyes and nose became more natural. My breast seemed finally to be the right size and completely satisfied with the shape too still they need to soften little bit. Sometimes I felt a small tension in breasts but just rarely.

10 Months
I can’t expect more outcomes. Everything was fine. New shape of my face gave feminine look(?) I mean I don’t look tough anymore but soft. Before, my face was big and long, like the male face, strong facial bones and lines. New eyes and nose were fine since post 2-3month so no need to mention them. My breasts are fuller and feeling softer. I didn’t feel the implants much and no firmness at all. The scar has recovered well also hidden. I never took a deal about it. So I could say after 10 months, I’m fully recovered. I’m grateful that I didn’t experience any major post symptoms of the plastic surgeries. I’m perfectly healthy and pretty. I thank my surgeon/clinic and I’m grateful for everything.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your after review. Glad to hear that everything went great for you. I know you said your eyes are fine but I mean, do you think the eye folds are permanent? I hear that non-incision double eyelids surgery sometimes need a second touch.

Yes it is painful after facial contouring surgery but the clinic gives you painkillers afterwards so you won't feel too much pain. And I was forced to do liquid diet after surgery.. Its really hard chewing anything at all with the bandages around your head/face for a few days and I think for a few weeks at least its really hard to chew hard food.

@gloriawow @Hehahugh2 for those you sent me private questions regarding my recovery.

I did take all the surgeries during one trip but not on the same day I stayed in SK for 2 months. I stayed there for whole my vacation and I have my aunt living in SK so I didn't need money for hotels and this is why I was able to take all the surgeries.

I took 'Facial Contouring + Rhino + Eyes' together first and spent a night in the recovery room. I had a blood drain tude in my mouth. It was a painful night, feeling dizzy and feel like I'm going to vomit even though I fasted . Some people don't feel pain from bone surgery but it wasn't for me. After a painful night, when the tube was removed, I felt better. No more dizziness and was able to walk and have liquid food.

After 5 weeks, when I recovered from the first surgery I took the breast augmentation. I tried to regain my health back so much during the 5 weeks cuz the clinic said they won't deliver the surgery if my body was not ready from the facial contouring. I didn't need to spend a night at a clinic. My aunt took me home after few hours of resting at the recovery room. After the nurse checking my walk and standing pose, they let me go home.

This is my experience but if anyone has experienced in a different way, share them plz!

Thanks for sharing!

I've heard that after facial contouring, people can have a bone ache all their lives. Like, when someone breaks his leg (for example), his bones from time to time hurt all his life. Is it true? I'm too scared, but I really want to do this surgery. I do not know what to do.

Wasn't it possible to receive all the surgeries on the same day?

• 2 weeks later...