BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

Hi, thank you for sharing. I just had an online consultation of breast augmentation via whatsapp after checking the clinic in Gananm Unnie. I got approximate costs for different types of implants and they recommend me Dr.Kwon. I was looking for Dr.Yoon but they said he longer works here.. my case is bit tricky becuase of breast ptosis and asymmetry. Do you think he is a good surgeon? I'm really looking for a surgeon who can pull my case or you can add me on kakaotalk if you use them, I sent you a direct message including my id

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Your result is stunning. I'm interested in facial contouring.. any change that you had seen male patients there? I can see that they do great job of female facial contouring but any information about the male results? I want to have a slimmer and smaller face but still manly.

Did you discuss with your surgeon about breast feeding? Will there be any problem with it later? Sorry for many questions :P

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm interested in facial contouring and rhinoplasty but I'm not sure if it is okay to do both. I know you took several surgeries together so based on your experience do you recommend them on the same day or do you think it would be better if you took them seperately?

Yes, they are plastic surgeons and when I had eyelid surgery, I was awaken under local anesthesia. He was the same surgeon I had a consultation with. So don't worry about ghosts.

Yes, I read a good thread about Dr.Yoon. I know many surgeons so I can't say much but my surgeon was good too.

I saw one male chinese wearing a compression hair band. Probably day 3? he was swollen. I don't know how the result went go but there was a patient.

He mentioned that it won't affect when he summarized the surgeries but I didn't ask him following questions :sad:

This is really hard questions... I had to take several surgeries on the same day because my schedule only allowed that. I do not regret my decision but I don't have much medical knowledge to give you advise...sorry :sad:

Thank you for sharing. This is not related but I do love your eyebrows XO Did you get microblading in Korea?

Glad that he said it didn't affect it. I'm sure the implants went under muscle as you wrote. Did your surgeon use dual plane technique? Sorry for many questions.