BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

I'm quire determined to get BA done too to feel more feminine. Mine is completely flat :sad: Anyway, don't get frightened and let's get the new boobs also do you mind sharing your list of clinics to visit? DM me and let's share info!!

@miamian thank you for the photos, they look great and natural.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the laser treatment you had effective? Have you expereinced with acculift laser too?

Hi Hi i may be going in 2019 :smile: either Feb or Sept (depending on my leave) how about u?

End of 2019 and will plan to arrange everything before May or June! Going alone. Afraid of the first few days after breast implant but I will survive thru... any tips you can give @miamian for my survival?

• 2 weeks later...
I just posted my old flat face and current photo here. Sorry I erased my nose and eyes again ;)

@blackoko I can not pick a clinic for you but I can say after a surgery, you will become very worried about the result and how you'd look under all the wrapping but try to stay positive and enjoy the time in Korea. I have seen few girls who stayed in a room with bandages and keep talking about pain and never leave the room. I hope that you can do the opposite and walk around seoul :smile:

You sure you didn't do any lifting even threads? I love your B&A. Good for you

What laser treatment did you get before v line? I am going to do Ultherapy now and surgery at the end of April 2019. Also i got one RF treatment but it is very delicate and fraxel (but this is for skin surface) .