BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

i had fc including chin reduction and i have a slight double chin that is more noticeable if i force a double chin or look all the way down lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a tear-drop breast implants. I didn't have a specific type I wanted so I asked my surgeon for his advice. He recommended me a tear-drop shape because I didn't have a breast at all. He said he would recommend round breast implants If I had some fats in breast but mine were like chicken breasts... anyway the cost was usd 6.000 but I had discounts after signing up for multiple surgeries.

I think you mean nerve damage because bones don't ache(?) Anyway, when I had a consultation, the surgeon showed me the CT scan of my facial bone then he showed me where the nerves are located then he told that my nerves are not low or near the edge then he showed me the maximum amount of the jaw bones that can be cut. The nerves can be damaged if surgeons cut tooooo much of the bones or irrigates it during the surgery I think. I don't worry about possible sudden pain much because I had another CT-scan after a month and saw that the nerves are safe.

@mlydzz is right. My initial operation was already intense. My surgeon said if I take all surgeries at the same time, it would be too long hours of the general anesthesia and after pain would be unbearably horrible. But I've read a review who had breast and facial contouring together. I think it is possible but not recommended.

Of course I have some sagging skin but it doesn't ruin my new face shape. I think sagging is not inevitable but matter of how serious. I felt some loosening skin on the cheeks from the 6th month and started taking some tightening laser(Excel-V Genesis). I think I can work on this with other non-surgical treatments.

I was just freshman and couldn't pay whole surgeries. I paid for my eyes and nose but other surgeries were gifts from my mom and my aunt in SK. I wanted to take the surgery when I was in high school but my family got me to wait and consider till 20. They probably thought that I would no longer care about the appearance after leaving high school. They were surprised to see me changed of course and they tried to respect my decision even though they seemed like they don't understand me....

I'm having some help from the skin clinic now days for tightening. I'm sure they have something for the chin area!

I went to opera in Gangnam. My surgeon was Geon?Kown? he spoke good English. Actually my aunt living in SK found the clinic, helped me to book it, and most of things during the consultation... this is the reason why I only wrote about the post-operation experience..haha..

oh wow. that's really awesome, i was criticized a lot for it even though i got it paid for and had them constantly telling me i would die or get it really ****ed up or something and telling me about those botched chinese girls on that dumb show lol. super annoying. my right eye was kind of botched but i don't mind it too much like what am i gonna do lmao i like the crease but the line (non incision) is visible. i dont let it stress me though.
i loved my results right after surgery but as time went by my jaw doesnt look that much different than before my facial structure is annoying. but at least it fixed the asymmetry in my bones, botox didnt do much on my masseter tho.

im glad you like your results though i'm happy for you. im not gonna do anything non surgical for the slight double chin because i cant afford it hahah

I'm sorry to hear that you've been criticized and I root for you and your decision. So impressed that you don't let things stress you out and glad to know that you love the crease. Your jaw must have been changed but probably the skin sagged and it affects the facial shapes?... I don't know but I wish all the best to you! Never listen to or think about the criticism. You're precious!

Omg thank u so much. Youre right it's the skin/fat/muscle affecting the shape but what can i do, right?
The most annoying and impatient part right now is my chin recovery. I cant sleep rn because im worried because i accidentally put too much force in my chin and i felt a slight pain after months of not feeling it. Almost 4 months in and i still need to be very careful with it sometimes i forget.
Once again thank you for the wishes, i hope so too.

I'm surprised how you're handling the situation and all the stress. If I were you, I would probably loose my mind and curse them all who criticized me...Not sure where you live but hope you can get a check-up, cheers.

Oh, theres no way. My country is so behind in this kind of surgery. They dont even offer botox to slim down the masseter muscle so i'm still stuck with my asymmetrical cheeks lol i couldnt do that because the money wasn't mine. I did get stressed out a lot and broke down