BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, again. Hope you're doing great. Just dropping one more question. You said you spent a night at the clinic after facial contouring but when a contacted a clinic for chin sliding genioplasty, they said that I will be discharged after the surgery. Was spending a night necessary or an option for you? Many thanks.

Thanks for the detailed review. Love your b&a photos!! When did the scars in your armpit start to fade away? And when did the breasts become softer? I am getting mine done tomorrow and I know time needs to pass and recovery is slow but I want to know what to expect after surgery as much as possible lol

Yes, it was dual plane for natural-looking appearance ;)

Good luck. Don't worry too much. I'm sure it would go great! The scars started getting better from the 6th montth also by that time my breasts were soft. I don't recall the specific time when the breast started to feel not firm....I recovered pretty fast.

My jawline is not perfectly the same or super tight but not much of sagging. I struggle after facial contouring... but not much for the breast augmentation. I'm happy with the results. Also, @raihane My nose is not flat anymore so it is great!

I'm not sure if it is correct but usually staying overnight after facial contouring is because of jaw reduction. I heard that that area bleeds a lot. Maybe this is why you don't need to spend a night? Edit me please If i'm wrong.

Thank you for the reply. So kind of you answering to all questions! I'm not whether I'm a candidate for it or not but definitely want a surgeon who can perform the technique. Again, glad that you're so happy with the results.

You are right. I had the same answer from a clinic but also few clinics said that I can choose to stay over night If I want to.

• 1 month later...
Hello @miamian, Thanks to your threads, I found your clinic and went there for a consultation 2 days ago. I met two surgeons, Dr.Kwon for breast implants and Dr.Kwak for nose. I like the surgeons and the quotes of course (we all know opera has good price) Anyway, I assume your surgeon is Dr.Kwon as the English Staff said he does most of breast augmentation and facial contouring but do you know Dr.Kwak? If you do, would you be kind to share in here? I heard Dr.Kwak's name few times in other threads but none of them explained about him in detials :sad: