BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

I think she received from Dr.Kwon. I once dm her and she told me the name :smile: I heard that he does most of f/c and breast at Opera. I' m planning a trip to korea in November or December !

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see your review soon! Good luck on your surgery

• 2 weeks later...
My sister had rhino from him. He knows how to shape great looking nose, I'm planning to take rhino and maybe eyes too from Dr Kwak at the end of this year. (I had fc from dr.kwon when my sister did her nose in last March.. becoming surgery addict..such a dangerous place, sk ...)

Are you interested in breast? I'm looking for breasts and eyes. Do you wanna share visiting list? Plz dm me :smile:

Hello, you could find in my thread that I had many surgeries XD So yes, I took them separately. Eyes, Nose,Facialcontour >5 weeks> Breasts. Health is the first thing, right? Wish you find the right way for your journey =)

Thank you for your reply! Sorry if you had answered my question before!
You’re very brave for not only going through so many surgeries, but sharing it with us other girls! You’re absolutely beautiful now so it was worth it !! :heart:

• 1 month later...
@daysuntilpretty Are you interested in Opera? I read another thread of thi girl who had fc at opera and found this thread too. How is your research going? Do you mind sharing with me? I think I'm almost ready for the facial contouring and saying good bye to my angular and big face

PM me your kakao if you want so we can talk ^_^ I’ll share with u my collection lol
Yes I’m very interested in opera I like their FC results
I’m going to say bye bye to my big face soon too TT^TT

Hi, I like ur results! May i know which doctor did for ur FC at Opera?

Can i pm you too? I like Opera results too. My zygoma is really big and cheeks are so wide.. I really want obvious and dynamic change. ^-^ (I copycat your emoji)