BeautyHacker

Recovery: 1, 2-3, 6, 10th months from 'BA,Eyes,Nose,Facial Contouring'

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, it's been awhile. I'm planning to go to korea by myself. Do you think I will be okay without a company after the operation? Now I'm really planing the date and little scared...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, @daysuntilpretty how is your research going? Do you know anything about male genioplasty at Opera? I already took a consultation but looking for more info. TQ

Hey Mia! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! How long was it until you can start speaking clearly again? I would have to go back to work about two weeks after FC surgery and was wondering if I would sound funny talking!

I have the same issue. I’m planning to go by myself as no one can come with me and I’m afraid to struggle in my post surgery and of shadowing doctors,etc. Anyone thinking to go in 2019 or 2020 ?

Hello @SassyGrl ,It doesn't sound funny at all. It was difficult to speak due to swelling specially between 3-5 days but my balloon face got smaller in a week then speaking became easier. After 2 weeks, speaking was not a problem.

Well, I don't know about other clinic's shadowing doctors but there are many patients coming alone so you won't need to worry too much. Also, you will spend a night at the clinic after the surgery so you won't be alone alone. Hope everything goes great in 2019 and 2020. Don't get scared too much!

• 4 weeks later...
I really think the b&a pictures of your boobs look very natural! May I know what was the old size and the new size? And is it possible to know how the entire procedure is like? I’ve done rhinoplasty because and I was young then but now the idea of needles really frighten me but I’m quite determined to get BA done as I want to be feel more feminine. How is the GA Adobe? Is it through the TOP of the wrist and does it hurt? And how painful is it right after the surgery? Is it possible to go there alone for the surgery? Sorry for so many questions! I’m so quite anxious..:X

Hi dear! Yours really turned out great and I always wanted to do it but lack the courage as I’m Super afraid of needles! May i know if prior to the surgery, how many shots or blood test is needed so I can be more prepared? I read that you wear post op bra.. is it possible to wear it for just maybe 10 days as I need to returned to work and I think I can only wear it for maximum two weeks! Will it interrupt with the procedure? And also, how painful is the surgery when you wake up? Do you have to stay overnight and is it ok to go there alone? How many days will the pain be roughly gone and can resume to daily activities? My job is rather physical so I’m worried it will impede with my recovery.. is there a choice to do it under the breast fold? Thank you so much in advance!

@Fandw I'm not sure whether I had a size for my old breasts. As you can see I had zero volume but currently they are in C cup. Yes it was general anesthesia and I took medical test before the surgery including blood, urine, x-ray, ecg, blood pressure checked. IV was connected and it was around the wrist, I recall it was for the drips and patinkiller. I actually don't remember well right after the surgery. When I was fully awaken I was lying in a bed. Feeling heavy on my chest and of course painful but it was durable to me. I can say the pain started fading away till 4th day?
About the post-bra, I think you should consult with the clinic... I was wearing till they said it is okay to take them off. I think it is okay to go alone because after the operation and rest, you can walk by yourself but you might need some help when you dress up. Take a jack or clothes with button so you don't need to lift arms to put them on.
The incision site is totally your choice.
So... needle when you take blood test and IV during the operation. Only 2 times :smile: