BeautyHacker

K couture's format to Breast Augmentation in Seoul

I was like about to strangle the taxi driver. He was driving like a maniac and my freshly post op boobs were bouncing up and down it was so painful!

PS: anyone who has done their boobs and is a side sleeper, after how long did you sleep on your side? My surgeon says 1 month but when i did my facial surgery, be it nose eyes facelift zygoma etc etc the surgeons all say a month but i always do it after 2.5 weeks and nothing happens Does it apply to the boobs too?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr miss thang I'm still recovering. Legit had my Boobage done 3 days ago -_-

Also I rarely respond to pms. My mailbox is always flooded and I gotta delete just to read. Just kakao me if u have any questions. Id is Kcouture

[Breast Surgery is about 4 main aspects. We need to discuss SIZE, SHAPE, incision site and IMPLANT TYPE. But this is not enough. We also need to discuss the ratio of your shoulder width to nipple position, to waist, to hip. Only then can we choose an implant most suitable for you, which you like, which balances with your frame.] This is very impressive.

Oh I'm so thoughtless sorry. I hope you are recovering well. I just downloaded kakao and sent you a message xox

:smile: i know. Its been a wake. no more pain yay. Discomfort and tightness still there. But my boobage is looking hawtttt :P

Hrmmm there's still pins and needles type feeling on my left boob, but thats because the heart is there so the chest n the left side is slighty more forward and the nerves are slightly more tensed. My right boob no issues. Also my incision is super clean. Also my incision had zero pain or discomfort from day 1. Only pain was in the main chest and nipple area for the first 3 hours. After that the pain dropped alot to the point where it didn't bother me.

Lol actually cos i kept betching and moaning about using a granny bra, the "functional" ones as you call them, my surgeon gave me a sports bra to use. Yayyyyyyy.

Also today i bought some non wired lingerie bra from armani. The lacey kind. Took some pics and being a thot I posted on instagram. My boobs look FREAKING AMAZINGGGGG. Its been 2 weeks and its already settled nicely. I have natural cleavage too after my surgeon used the muscle resection technique to close in the gap. 2 finger gap is the ideal for natural cleavage (without using a push up bra)

So excited for you!! Cannot wait to get mine done!! >.< I seriously don't wanna wear the granny bra lol did you wear an upper bandage to tighten the upper body as well?? I read somewhere that its due to the skills of the doctor that you wear the functional bra and upper bandages but that may be true or false.. You have a cleavage already?? Lol so jealous! what size are you now??

Nope no bandage to tighten my body. Nah that's not true. Different surgeons have their own preferred post op recovery protocol. And they tailor it to the patient's needs and the method used udring the procedure.

YES I GOT CLEAVAGE! 2 finger gap is the ideal and i have it! He did the muscle resection technique to give me natural cleavage. Don't even need a push up bra. Im a full C. I wanted D but my tissues were too tight to safetly fit a D. But its ok cos right now i am sooo happy. TITTIES!!!!