BeautyHacker

Breast Implant Review from Korea

Hi. I have been a longtime lurker here and after seeing some amazing results for breast implants in Korea, I decided to get mine done there. After careful consideration, it came down to ID or Regen as my destinations but I eventually went with regen. Here are my results.

before 1.jpgbefore 2.jpgbefore 3.jpgafter 1.jpgafter 2.jpgafter 3.jpgafter 4.jpg

I received 375 cc motiva silicon inserts for each side. The cost was quite high since it was done by one of the more famous surgeons in Korea for breast implants, Dr. Woo Jung Kim. Actually I went to another place after my consultation at Regen because of the cost. It was going to be a little north of 10 million won. The other place I went to was much smaller and only one floor in Sinsa area, I believe it was Lavian. The place said they would do silicon inserts for around 6 million won but they didn't have the motiva inserts and recommend these teardop implants. They felt nowhere as near as good as the motiva ones and I have to admit, it was to go with an inferior implant when it's about my body. I also felt the surgeon knew more about breast implants and didn't feel he was trying to sell me their most expensive procedure at all. Originally I brought enough money to get botox and PRP injections as well but the motiva's were more than I expected. However I made a deal where Regen would give me the botox and PRP for free if I got the motiva implants also any additional revision surgeries that are required for the breasts would be done at no cost.

I have seen a lot of breast implant before/post op at regen and yours is the best one I've seen yet. Are you happy with your results?

Yes!!! The crazy thing is my breasts are even more sensitive than before. I didn't even get any additional work done on my nipples but they have a much better shape now. It's already been 6 months and I am so happy with my results.

How easy is it on a 1-10 scale for a woman to get surgery in Korea and leave and make a full recovery?

I was very nervous at first just like anyone would be going to a country where you don't speak the language. I am Canadian and look Korean but am not of Korean descent. Actually i was super nervous when I first arrived at the airport but seeing how easy it is to use the subway in Korea and everything being in English i started to feel better. Regen is in an area of gangnam where there are actually quite a lot of foreigners on the streets so I asked a few of them whenever I had questions about eating spots/shopping spots etc in the area. A lot of the staff at Regen spoke english as well so they were helpful too. If english is your main language, you will find it very easy to navigate the city. Regen had a lot of translators there and foreigner patients and I felt English was never a problem. I would assume the same for all the top clinics in Seoul. Actually I asked the doctor during my consultation where to eat and do around the area at Regen since my hotel was nearby and he answered everything very politely. I was honestly shocked he wasn't annoyed at all which is one of the reasons why I ended up choosing Regen. My recovery went well but I did get a few procedures and was in pain so maybe my judgement won't be accurate but I still feel it was a cakewalk in terms of actually coming here and getting everything done and leaving. The only thing that bugged me at the time was how much money I spent but now I could care less about it. I look and feel great and my husband who paid a big portion of my procedures can't be happier either.

You're giving me hope :smile:. Thank you so much for answering my questions.

• 3 weeks later...
Regan motiva cost 10.000 Mil KRW ? This is a bargain price ?
Im gonna get mine done with Jw cost me 17.300 KRW or Banobagi 16.300 KRW and they said apply more/less 20-25% disc. Plus 7-8% tax refund at the airport.
There is a big gap for the prices.

What about the other hospitals you ask?