BeautyHacker

Breast Implant Review from Korea

Hello, i dont know if you are researching things about boobies before and options for boobs enchanchment..
But i did, finally the time almsot arrive, im gonna do my boobs soon after 2 years of researching and studying chemical parts, side effects, even BII (breast implant ilness that you might not realize when it happens)
I found severals articles and the surgeon saying that actually the safest way to make your boobs bigger is only with the implant, dont put your own fat inside your boobs, the risk of getting breast cancer is higher. One tiny bad fat can put you in risk. Put in mind that breast implant do not cause breast cancer, but later in the study shows lately another kind of lymphoma (related to thyroid) appears causes by breast implants and mostly textured implants. (rare find in smooth implant)
There is another way too by boobs filler but also not recommend it.
Am i planning to do BA? Yes and im counting days.. after learning about so many things about this procedure, i’ll keep going with it and i will trust my boobs with Motiva, as they claim to be the new generation of implants and safest.
At the same time because its new there is no data / complains for longterm use (yet). 2nd options i will take is mentor, which i already know more / less how durable it is and how nasty it can get when its leaking..

If you are planning to get BA please read also about why people are explanting.. last year 2017, in the US the rating of explanting is higher than implanting.
But i keep going on, and the luck draw begins soon.. wish me luck, i hope i can be the one who is lucky using implants for many years without a single problem.

And is it true after you had your BA you’ll gain weight.. after surgery i know that we all will gain weight due to fluids.. but normally after 2/3 weeks it should come back to normal as we are also start to coming back to our normal routine. How about you after 6 months? Im curious about this, i read some answers too.. i have a very slow metabolism, easily gain weight but hard to lose.

Thanks for sharing

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
DeFfc

• 2 weeks later...
I read so much about not to go to ID.. but I want to try consulting and get a taste of what I need for my flat chest
Can I know who you've consulted at ID?
Also I know there's two locations for regen, which one did you go?