My research and ps experience for mini-vline/fat grafting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Update: 5 Months
Hi again, thanks for the kind feedback! I'm writing an update since its been nearly 5 months since my surgery. The recovery went well, I really feel only the tiniest bit of numbness around the incision in my gum but everything is functional. I still feel like my head is too small and the doctor cut just a little too much bone. Also I noticed something recently- when I smile, my face looks weird from the side, like a little front piece of chin is drooping down and it definitely looks unnatural... when not smiling, my profile looks significantly better than before. Also the small double-chin does exist and happened to me but doesn't bother me too much.

I haven't been keeping up with the forums but I've read a few negative things about Regen like doctor suspension and them closing down? Some people say its true, some dont, I think they're doing fine but honestly have no idea. After reading more reviews, if I could redo this whole experience, I honestly would probably go to TFD or EU dental because i needed chin correction only. And I've also seen great results from View, Banobagi, and TLPS so I'd probably consider those.

Thanks for keeping us updated! Was wondering if you wore the compression band regularly? If so, for how many weeks/months? I know it's advised to keep it on for an hour with a break of 30 minutes or so in between, but just curious how long you wore your's for? I plan to wear mine for at least a month, so paranoid about sagging!

@Mn31515 np! I tried to wear it as much as I could during the first 2 weeks- half of the day, whenever i slept, or i would alternate with the hold/cold compress they gave me which wasn't as tight. after 2 weeks i felt like most of the swelling went down so i just gave up on the band plus it was really uncomfy

Omg I agree. So uncomfortable!!

• 1 year later...
Update: 1.5 Years

So its been about 1.5 years and I came back to Seoul to get fat grafting, which wow I didn't realize how much I needed until after I got it done. I might write up another review about it, I got it done at Opera and their service was bad but the results seem nice so far. Like really nice. I wish it could stay like this (maybe deswell a little) but my face is actually the cute shape that I've always wanted, finally. Unfortunately, fat grafting is known to reabsorb significantly. :/

Update regarding my vline- so everything is healed properly, there is no numbness, but now I really believe that I could've achieved a better result at a different clinic because my chin is still way too short (when I wanted it to be longer) and still looks weird at some angles, plus there is sag from the side. I actually went back to Regen to see Dr. Oh, and he says its the best he/anyone could do with my face shape...which I took with a grain of salt. I have had friends go to TFD and if I could do it over again, I would go there and not get ripped off like I did at Regen.

You only did one round of fg? Was it prp or stem cell? That's pretty good if you are happy with the result after 1.5 years, I wouldn't worry about the fg at this point. That said you will lose facial fat due to natural aging over time as is this case with everyone, fg or no fg.

• 7 months later...
Any new updates? Do u have b/a pictures