BeautyHacker

My facial contouring (V-Line surgery and Fat Graft) experience @ GNG Hospital, Seoul, Korea

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i am coming tjhis late April, too or furst week of May. Can we go together? It’s my first time, i want to have somebody to talk to while we are there. Are you ok with it? Send me info to email or text u directly...USA here, too Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
hi masakowa love, how are your results right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this also fake review or sponsor?

It's a sponsored surgery, I saw her picture on GNG's Instagram. You can find out if a lot of surgeries are sponsored just by checking their social media and blog pages or by reverse searching the picture through Google.

Oh....

• 4 weeks later...
It's been a while since my last post. I apology for the delay.

Currently it's 6th month passing after the surgery and I can tell I am happy with aesthetic results of the surgery, it looks flawless, I am happy that I made a decision to undergo full V-Line surgery (originally I planned to do chin shaving and implant only, but GNG recommended me to do the full surgery). Though sensation restoration passes slower than I though (the contract says it would be 6 upto 12 month for such symptoms as numbness and partial sensation loss to significantly decrease)

I would like to tell how the past months were for me:

After 1st week to 4-6th week the face is swollen and bigger than normally but it’s going better with every passing day.

First 2.5 weeks is very difficult to bite. You can not open your mouth widely (for you to understand even putting a spoon inside the mouth of first week was pretty tough)

It took about 6-8 weeks for my mouth to restore opening normally.

And this period you should be very gentle and not force it too much, only time can heal the problem, don’t try to speed it up.

I am very thankful to GNG staff they were very responsive and answered my questions during first weeks about symptoms (I was very cautious and nervous and asked too many questions :smile: but they were always responsive and helpful).

Also beware some pharmacies may try to sell you unnecessary extra stuff like vitamins, serum, etc. by seeing that you got surgery recently and promising “speeding up recovery“.

Normally it’s unnecessary unless your doctor suggested you to get extra medicine (all the required pills are given at the hospital and included into the package costs, as well as transfer to/from the airport).

I only take vitamins B, since few months after surgery.

It is required to stay at least one week after the surgery in Korea, though it might be a bit tough for you to handle heavy luggage, so I would suggest to stay more and relax :smile: (I left on my 9th day)

Here I attach some pics before surgery, week 2 - week 4 post-op and now (5-6th month post-op) for you to judge ;)

More coming soon x

See you

IMG_849319E2268A-1.jpegIMG_CB1F365E5715-1.jpeg Before surgery I've had sharp jaw and sharp edged chin (square jaw, but some people considered it model looking and appeal to Angelina Jolie).
On the recent pics 3-5 months it became much softer and the face seems smaller than it was before.