BeautyHacker

My face has a horrible shape, what should I do?

IMG_7810.JPG
Hello! So this is my face! I have an extremely large face that is both really round, square and masculine. I am at a complete loss as to the surgeries that I should get. My main focus is on my chin area, it is extremely round and large and my side jaws are extremely fat. At the same time, i looo very old and I have already started to develop marionnete lines. I am considering a sliding genioplasty, lipsosuction and fat graft, and maybe a face lift even though I am 19. I am worried about doing a jaw surgery or complete V-like because I don't want to cause sagging as I already look very old. Please help!!
Here is a profile of my face. I don't mind having such a pronounced jaw, I am more concerned with how I appear from the front. Please give me any advice on what I should do. I have already gotten a good idea but would like more info on sliding genioplasty and ways to make my chin more slim while keeping the rest of my face looking young.

Many people with similar concerns have considered or gotten mandible reduction/v-line and zygoma reduction. Often with mandible reduction, the surgeon will remove muscle and fat which are also making one's face big. If you are concerned about the side effects of those surgeries, you could try botox on your face first - the botox weaken your jaw muscles. For some people, their jaw is big due to bone, but for others, it can be due to muscle. I think clinics all around the world can do this, not just Korea. Then you can see if your jaw is big due to bone or due to muscle.

Your chin looks fine to me. What about your chin bothers you? Do you want it to be sharper? Smaller? You could just get v-line on the chin without touching your mandible.

I also feel like Botox would be good at reducing the width of my jaw but it's so temporary and I just do not have that money. I am looking for a more semi permanent solution. The chin reduction surgery should help with U shape of my face, my chin is sort of pointy already but it's very long and the sides are pretty wide. I want to achieve a heart shaped face. Also in regards to my cheekbones, I don't want to dramatically reduce it but I've only seen dramatic results so I'm not sure about that.

I don’t think you should touch your cheekbones. Strong cheekbones in my opinion are very feminine feature (all models have prominent cheek bones). Just do mandible contouring; chin & jaw - I think that’s all that’s needed :smile:

Perhaps vline? your chin looks perfect and your profile is really nice, looks very balanced
But if you do get Vline, look at all the different techniques and risks involved with the surgery. I am 9 months post op and I can not feel the right side of my chin or lip:confused1:,but the results look nice. so just be careful and think hard. I would actually start out with botox first and see if you like how you look, then maybe get Vline if thats what you want

Yes as much as I don't like how big it makes my face, it's one of my only unique features! Yeah I only want to focus on my jaw area, especially in photos, it's the only thing that looks unattractive Thank you for your advice!! I really appreciate it

Awh I am sorry to hear about your results I hope you regain feeling there...I am also worried about the safety it...especially after spending so much money. I am going to work really hard to save up money for this and I want to come out of it feeling content with myself. Thank you for your compliments though I might just remove part of my buccal fat pat not the whole thing! Maybe that will get rid of my puffy jaw!

Some people have said that after years of getting botox on their jaw muscles, their face permanently became smaller and more "v-shaped". :smile:

Give your face more time to mature. You are only 19 and as you get a few years older it will thin out more. Don't mess with it now. You're too young.

What are your teeth like? If you have an underbite it might be affecting your lower jaw. It might be a good idea to see an orthodontist.

You are a beautiful girl. I suggest leaving your face alone as you are just 19 and it will continue to change on its own. Maybe focus on skincare, an easier and healthier option. A bit of retin A and extra sunscreen. Take your time before you let a doctor mess with your face. It is easy to have them do things, but once done....hard to go back. Over the long haul, your large cheekbones will keep you looking younger than others, even though you feel you look older now. But understand, you do not look old. You look great.