BeautyHacker

My ps journey (Marble, View, JK, GNG, DA)

Hi Cherry Bear,

I'm looking to have my eyelids done and would love it if you have any recommendations. I am just starting my research right now and everything seems to be mixed (which is totally normal). Is there a price range I should be keeping in mind? I'm going in March and feel like I have lots of time but also feel like it might not be enough considering some people have been researching some months even years.

Thank you so much for your tips! I was expecting 8-9 million krw range and that quote was just totally unexpected.

I’m still debating between April 31 and GNG. I am planning to come back when it’s not peak season to have a more thorough consultation with both doctors then decide. I do not want to rush and make an impulsive decision with a nose that I’ll regret.

I will write about my consultation with other clinics in the next few days. My eyes are so swollen right now it’s difficult to keep them open lol

Looking forward to reading your post as I am also interested in those clinics.

View
It is huge compared to marble. I know that the exterior & customer service in no way represents the surgeons skills, but I really did not like the English translator. The tone of her voice, the way she carried herself seem like she doesn’t enjoy her job and she didn’t want to be there at all. She was by far the most unattractive one of all the places that I’ve visited and she was just *****y. Instead of filling out papers by yourself, she will sit down and ask you a couple of questions. When you tell her what you want to get done, she has this judgmental look on her face like she can’t believe that’s what you want to change about yourself. It’s funny to me because with that kind of attitude, why did she choose to work for a plastic surgery clinic? Anyway, the consultant was very sweet and kind. We spent a lot of time discussing about my rhinoplasty and eyelid revision, and to her knowledge osteotomy in my case was very unnecessary. My consultation for eyes was with Dr. Lee, he is very soft spoken and towards the end he decided to speak English instead of having someone translate for him. He doesn’t really care whether I choose to do non-incision or incision for my revision, he said non-incision will unfold again and it’s not because of my eyelids, but because it’s not meant to last forever so it can happen to anyone. It won’t happen anytime soon but maybe in the next few years I will have this same problem again. I don’t remember the doctor for my nose consultation, but it’s really not worth mentioning him. He sat down with me for probably 5 minutes, touched my nose a little, and left to surgery. Told me artificial implant for bridge and ear cartilage for tip. That was it! He did not care to ask what shape or style or how high I wanted my nose to be. I felt like I was just another number and there was no way I was going to book the surgery hoping I can get him to understand what I want on the day of surgery. That’s risky. Even though their quote was very appealing, but cheap doesn’t mean good results. 5,000,000 total for eyes and nose.

• 3 months later...
Hi @Ava! Ooops! I haven't been checking PF since I travel quite quite a bit. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences at some clinics! Where did you have it done in the end? I hope you got a good price! Wow 5 million for eyes and nose at View is really really good! I am surprised that their English speaker was unfriendly! I read on some posts that people were commenting some good reviews about them? Most medium big clinics are pretty all right but ultimately I think the doctor's attitude and skills are more important. Hope you are recovering well!

• 5 months later...
I'm sorry to hear that your unpleasant experience, where did you have your surgery?

it's a bit awkward. how come people keep taking the negative reviews about VIEW and OPERA here too often?
it was written in Jan.. weird.
I have heard a lot of bad reviews about other clinics (i would not tell the names here but a few patients have died or fatal complications.. at a couple of clinics.. )

• 3 months later...
Hi, do you mind sharing the results of your eyes? What is Dr Lee's full name as i saw few Dr Lee on view website. I'm considering to get my DES done at View

How did you go with your surgery?

I wanted to know how much is the face to face consultation in Korea? Or are they for free?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Heyy i am planning to go to korea soon!! Probably end of 2019 too.