BeautyHacker

Looking for other people who are planning to go to Seoul for plastic surgery. I am from the US:))

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!
I'm getting my eyes done.
How did your surgery go and where did you end up going to?

It went well. To be honest, day 1 and day 2 were like worst experience of my life. It wasn't painful but very very uncomfortable. But I like my nose. Are you going by yourself? I did nose job at GNG. Which hospital are you going to?

Hi I will be there March 28 to April 15. I am doing eyes, revision nose and fat grafting. Which clinic for skin choose ? Do you have kakao id ? We can chat ..

Hi gerald9015 ! Are you going back to GNG for your next sugery ? Do you have kakao ? I m going to Seoul in 3 weeks but yet decide which clinic I'm gonna choose

Hi Tomie,
I am already here in Korea. Want to meet up... I come alone too and will be here till March 21.

Hey, you can add me at kakao: franzgerald30 and ask anything

Hey! I'll be in Seoul from Sunday, 13th May to Tuesday 15th May for consults. I've already scheduled Opera, MVP, GNG the first day and The Plus, JW and Dream the second. It would be lovely to have someone to hang with and/or go to consults with. My kakaois 'sweetcats' if you'd like to message me there.

I have consultations with Area88, iWell, Ive, Namu and opera.

Did you happen to go to any of these clinics?

I have a consult booked with GNG too but I think I might cancel it. I don't know if they are good with DES. Did you go alone?

• 1 month later...
Hi, did you make an appointment with Area88 via email, phone or in person?

• 2 months later...
HI did you do your facelift? May I ask which dr/clinic you went to and your results? Hope everything came out well.

Did Dream give you GA for your surgery? Have you fixed your nose and fat grafting?