BeautyHacker

Masseter Reduction Surgery/Masticatory Muscle Reduction?

Hi all! my first post but I have been lurking here~

I recently came across this procedure on Grand Plastic Surgery's page, Masseter reduction. This is my first time encountering such a procedure but it's pretty interesting. I know for sure I do not want to do a jaw surgery, and I want a more permanent effect than botox and fillers (had experience with them before), which is what this procedure promises. However, I wanted to know if there are other clinics doing the same in Korea because I understand reviews on Grand (especially on this forum) have been pretty unfavourable.

Thanks so much for your help in advance~

Looking currently at this kind of surgery too! Banobagi does it as well but unfortunately only in combination with facial contouring (from what they told me), otherwise they would only do it with botox. Maybe this can be negotiated with them through a F2F consultation though.

I had always assumed most clinics would do this with facial contouring, because usually people with big faces due to bone also have bulky muscle. I would hope doctors doing jaw reduction would also remove masseter muscle, then one wouldn't have to keep getting botox on the jaws.