BeautyHacker

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Paik -- I posted a thread on it you might want to check out. I had a rather unusual case with a rib graft on my bridge that required removal (it looked strange) after being there for many years. I also had a tip graft. I am still in the healing process--it's just been about 4 months now and I still have swelling and can't really say what my final result is yet, but overall I am pleased so far. Again, you might want to read my post and also one by @smokococo--her story is what originally inspired me to go see Dr. Paik. I loved their clinic and it's true that they don't need to advertise. Good luck!

Hi, do you mind giving me PS101 contacts please? I couldn't find it on their website.
Thank you!! :no:

• 1 month later...
Thanks for sharing and good luck with your recovery!

I just had my consultation with Dr Paik today. Lovely conversation as this is my first time doing rhino, and he's the first doctor that I consult with, I am very excited yet clueless. LOL

Besides the good consultation experience with Dr Paik, I am pretty surprised that the clinic doesn't provide medications but giving us prescriptions to buy from pharmacy. (Is it better that way??)

Honestly, I'm a bit shock at the lack of after service described by the consultant. No facial services?? :sad: I was so looking forward to that.

Pretty common in Korea that you pick up your meds at the pharmacy yourself - not saying it is handy though :P. Most clinic will have a pharmacy really close by or even in the building.

Did they mention anything about scheduling a surgery? How did the before and after photos look? I have no reference of his work and I can't seem to find any online.

Does Dr. Paik also specializes in caucasian rhino?