BeautyHacker

Anyone had hairline surgery? & Experiences At Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair?

• 2 months later...
I enquired with Mojelim and sent them photos of myself with my forehead showing.

They quoted me 6,900,000 won for FUT (which was recommended as cheaper and supposedly less painful than FUE??). I did not want make a hasty decision to proceed with surgery so I made an appointment for consultion only.

While I can't contribute much for now, hope more people who have done FUE/FUT in korea can share their real experiences!!! Thanks!

One of the good clinics for hair transplant is Maxwell. Their results are amazing

• 2 months later...
Hi! Have you consulted with any of these clinics?

• 8 months later...
I belive hairline lowering leaves a scar across your entire hairline because they have to cut there to pull it down. The only way to get rid of the scar is to hair hair transplanted over it.

• 2 months later...
imo before you guys think of doing a hair transplant you should maybe wait a bit for replicel. Its the new cellular regeneration technique that shishedo has invested in. Problem with hair transplant is you do not actually gain more hairs, its just moving it from one place to another. Replicel is meant to regrow it by cultivating cells harvested via a bunch biospy in the lab. Hence the cells used are autologous. Apparently it will be released by the end of this year :smile: I'm definitely flying to japan just to guinea pig myself :P

Please keep us posted. :drinks:

• 1 month later...
I have a kind of stupid question. What happens to the forehead skin that gets transplants? Does it become a scalp or the skin stays the same? I’m mostly concerned about aging and getting wrinkles in that area. I don’t want it to droop down when I’m old. Also I can’t put any skincare on the transplanted area. Will it age like the rest of the forehead or will it become thicker and scalp-like?