BeautyHacker

My experience of Acculift in South Korea.

Hello my name is Jess, and i am 27 years old. One thing that really bothered me was the fat on my cheeks, i got chubby cheeks and double chin, it did not look good while taking pictures and i need to use filters to make my face look slimmer. I tried doing stuffs like hifu, radio frequency, exercises but it didnt really help me with my chubby cheeks. I researched a lot and I heard a lot of time about plastic surgery and the best place to get it done is in Korea. But Korea has got a lot of clinics and huge hospitals. It took me almost 1 year to research and talk to the hospital staffs about what surgery is good for removing fat and then decide where should i do it.

I was a bit confused in between two places GNG hospital and Fresh. I had consultation on both of the places. On my consultation day at GNG, the doctor told me she will only remove the fat on my jaw line and double chin. And my cheeks will not be touched. My cheeks got lot of fat too and i wanted to look slimmer. Another consultation at Fresh i met Moon she is a consult and help me with translations. She is very helpfull and very positive personality. Then i met Dr. Hong he saw my face and told me i am a perfect candidate for acculift. And he will remove the fat on my cheeks, jaw line and double chin. Finally i decided to go with Fresh as Dr, Hong is a perfectionist for doing surgery like Acculift. I also saw some reviews on realself and other websites with clients happy with the results and all there before after pictures. I researched quite a lot about acculift. Its small surgery where fat is been removed and almost all the clients with satisfied result so i thought to go for it.

So finally on Jan 2018 i visit Korea my first time. I went to GNG and Fresh for consulation then I had my surgery at Fresh. Moon (consultant) helped me a lot right from the start. She answered all my questions. And she is very caring and sweet. I am happy that i choosed Fresh to do my surgery. i will be uploading pictures and keep update with my healing progress. IMG-20180124-WA0017.jpgIMG-20180124-WA0014.jpgIMG-20180124-WA0018.jpgIMG-20180124-WA0020.jpgIMG-20180124-WA0007.jpgIMG-20180124-WA0008.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the price it cost me 3.5mil krw. It just been 7days today after my surgery and i still have numbness as i did my whole cheeks and jaw line its sore and hard at the moment.

Ok, thank you. I will definetly be following your healing process .

Congratulations on your great results.
Can I ask what kind of acculift procedure you got?
Did you only remove fat or did you inject fat as well.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful transformation.
Best wishes on your speedy recovery

The photo is of the first day after surgery. On the first day i didnt have too much swollen. But 3rd and 4th day it was really swollen.

Fresh is very famous for acculift. I too heard a lot about it and saw some reviews and i did it too.

Thankyou. I did Acculift on my cheeks, under jaw line, and under my chin (double chin) which is removing fat. I did not do fat grafting, as my only concern were chubby cheeks. As for the procedure, Acculift includes facial liposuction and lifting laser- accusculpt.

WOW!!:nuts: what an amazing result! I have the exact same problem with lower cheeks being super fleshy and chubby. I can't believe how he manage to remove so much fat and no sagging afterwards? Congratulations you look really great now:smile: did he also inject fat to anywhere or just remove? I want to add some to my lower eyelids:angel:

The results are already amazing!
I was considering GNG as well because I am planning to get rhino + DES. However, now I am a bit worried about their reluctance on touching the cheeks... Is it that GNG doesn't perform acculift on cheeks at all, or just they decided not to perform on your face?

Hi thankyou. I only did acculift no input fat. I need to wait atleast 6months to see the final result.