BeautyHacker

My Breast Augmentation with Mool Bang Wool Plastic Surgery Clinic

Great! Do they provide any after-care service? Heard there are some heat wave thing that they provide post-op. Has anybody heard about that or got it done in Korean clinics after their breast surgery?

There is light therapy (the heat wave you mentioned) provided but in my years of ps experience, I can say the best deswelling treatment is light walking. Walking helps your circulation and helps your body clear the built up lymphatic fluids from the surgery.

Thanks for the tip. I shall walk around a lot after my surgery if I have the energy to haha. My surgery is tomorow! Super excited right now!!! I shall come back and share my experience soon! ;)

Ooo good luck!!! Which clinic did you choose?

I consulted there but they quoted me 33 million Krw for BA! Can you believe that?!

Safe and happy recovery!!!

I consulted with them at the end of January. I think it's cause I mentioned I know one of the girls who modeled with them in the past (also a user here on PF) as the one who first introduced me to the clinic when I arrived for my consultation. Cause before that they quoted me a totally reasonable price..

• 2 weeks later...
6 Weeks Post-Op Update:

My breasts are nicely settling and have become very soft to the touch.

My right breast has healed very well. The incision is still red but not raised at all and I'm continuing to apply the silicone scar tape.

My left breast is still sore to the touch and painful when squeezed. When I move, walk quickly, or use my arms suddenly, I do notice a watery or rubbing sound. It's almost like a squeaking sound. I've kakao messaged the hospital and I'm waiting for the reply. I've told Dr. Lee before about the sounds and he said it is normal up to two months. I'm going to wait another two weeks to see what happens.

I started light exercising at week 5, and light yoga exercises as well.

Overall, the aesthetics of my breasts are very nice, perky, round and natural. I will update more when I hear back from the hospital about my left breast!

I've received a reply from the clinic and they say they cannot provide an answer for why my left breast is more painful and experiencing the squeaky/rubbing sounds. The left breast continues to be painful, but there is some mild improvement from a few days ago when it was so painful I could not even sleep.

The right breast is nice and round, but I noticed the left breast looks square and boxy and the implant sits more laterally to my side so the nipple points out to the left more. I'm quite dissatisfied with the shape of my left breast, but I'm trying to remain patient until my post-op check up with the clinic in four weeks.

• 6 months later...
8 month post op update:

Hello everyone -
I recently visited Dr. Lee at his clinic Mulbangwool for an eight month check up.

He examined my breasts and incisions site and let me know that everything has healed very well and the breasts feel very natural. He took photos of my breasts from several angles and provided me pre and post op photos.

As for my left breast that had pain from before, that has disappeared. It has also settled very nicely.

I asked Dr. Lee about size differences between my new breasts and he told me that they are within the normal range and that my nipples are now more or less in line. Before one of my nipples was higher than the other so I'm glad they are now in line!!

I'm very happy with my results and they seriously feel SO NATURAL AND SOFT!! I'm so glad I got my breasts done and I'm so glad I picked Dr Lee and MBW. Even when I was in Canada and had questions the clinic and doctor always responded to my questions asap and welcomed me to visit the clinic for check ups. Over all I had multiple follow up visits with Dr Lee since my surgery in January and he provided me answers to all my recovery questions.

I'm very happy and really want to thank Dr Lee and the clinic staff .... Very wonderful experience from start to finish. If I could change one thing... I would ask for even bigger implants haha but I should not be greedy for bigger breasts haha... Overall I think the breasts suit my height and body frame very nicely.

Also as for those of you who have messaged me about implants types, I highly recommend sebbin micro textured implants. So soft and natural!!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Thank you for your detailed reivew!! I want to get mine so bad. I am staying in Korea for 3 weeks for my DES and maybe rhino. Havent decided on a hospital yet but I have made reservations with 8 places. After I get my DES and rhino done I want to get my BA done asap but do you think 2 weeks is enough to stay and get back on the plane??