BeautyHacker

2018 facial contour, rhinoplasty revision, clinic recommendation please

This upcoming May i will be getting revision rhinoplasty, and facial contour in Korea, is there any forumers who’s going to View? I got eyes and nose done in Thailand three years ago, i like my nose but for my eyes it loosened up after a year. I was thinking on going back to Thailand for revision surgery but I also wanted to get facial contour, which is why i chose Korea as they are well known for plastic surgery.

I was hesitant on looking for an agency to go with as I am not fluent in the language, but after reading forums and doing more research I decided not to go with an agency as many clinics have translators and agencies has a high cost.

In my list i have View, GNG and Banobagi. I read that all three are very popular and do great surgeries, as for GNG i heard that they are known to be good at rhinoplasty and couldnt find much information on facial contour.. Are they good at facial contour?

From all three clinics, i got recommended cheekbone reduction, v-line, revision rhinoplasty and revision eye surgery.

I am actually satisfies with how my nose looks at the moment, so i decided on just to get facial contour and revision eye surgery!

View wasnt pushy at all, and recommended that i come in for a F2F consultation to get more details, and the consultation is free (i heard majority of consultations are free in korea), so i have set and reserved a date for consultation, and while i have consulation at View i also wanted to check out some other clinics, so please recommend me some clinics with good reviews, or clinics that you’ve been to and liked

please and thank you

GNG is pretty good for facial contour and they seem to be relatively popular for it as well, but do remember that this is completely subjective and b/a photos only tell one side of the story (what's more important is whether or not the surgeon listens to your preferences and is skilled enough to ensure a good results lol.) In any case, the doctor is an ethical maxillofacial surgeon so you're already in good hands ^.^ . I'm going there late April so I can't say much but from the reviews I've seen they're very skilled! Of course, there are many good clinics, it's just a matter of us trying to find them!

thanks for the information! keep me updated on how it goes with GNG cause there on my list as well~~~! im just worried that i wont be able to find a good clinic cause theres soo many out there!

Hi guys! I'm also looking for a place to do fc.
I'm really so stressed to see myself with cheekbones so high in the mirror.
I'm still 22, but because of this, it made me look like I was much more older.
You know when you wear glasses it makes you look like the glasses are stuffed with your cheekbones? ughh I hate it

I've come up with some list to do v-line, cheekbones and fat implant surgery in Korea.
All I've found so far was Cooki Clinic, Small Face and Hershe.

I'm going to Korea after 2 weeks for some consultation. I'll make some reviews here for the consultation!

Anyone want to recommend me some other clinics to visit for consultation?

Based on all the reviews in this forum, GNG should be the best at rhino, I'm going for vline/square jaw reduction + rhino that's why I'm gonna consult with view too. I heard they are rly good with fc. Gng and view are my favorite clinics right now. I booked a consultation with them in may.

I heard that topclass+o&young do very dramatic noses.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! I'm also planning to go consult with View clinic, as I'm considering revision fc, but I might be able to go in July or August. I'm also looking for someone to go with as I'll also be going alone:sad:

I've been in contact with View clinic, so far they're okay to correspond with, they respond fast and seem to offer realistic assessment. The only concern I have is that the cost quote they gave me for the cheekbone reduction (revision) seems a bit high, it's 9 mil KRW, though they mentioned that price negotiation could be done during face to face consultation. You could try emailing them to get some cost quote: [email protected].

Hi when are you thinking to plan to do surgery??
I think I can help you :smile:
A friend of mine had a really good result with revision surgery :smile:
I can introduce if you like.
msg me

Hi Kelly, can you also loop me in on the information? :smile:

Will you introduce me to your friend for rhyno too please? I am in Korean now and