BeautyHacker

4 years after nose , fat grafting at Dream with Dr. Park

that's terrible that you woke up during your surgery :sad: when will you be going for your next procedures? I am looking into face lipo and also fat grafting

• 1 month later...
Yes, I had it done by Dr. Lee at Dream. I really like it. How the result came out. But you do need to emphasize. How tall you want it. Never use Natural with Dr. Park. OR else he will really give you a supernatural nose. I told him I want it high. And I show him some pictures of the star I like my nose to be like.

Sorry! It was Dr. Park at Dream who perform my rhinoplasty.

OP, I don't think your alars are wide at all. Be very careful because you can't revise alars. If they're messed up, you're basically f**ked. That guy's alars are horrible. Sometimes if you make the tip more projected, the alars will be narrower.

• 1 month later...
Hi did you do primary rhino with dr jeong? I arranged a consult with dr park but now I’m reconsidering as I want my nose to actually look different.

• 5 months later...
Hei! Do you have kakao talk? I’m doing my surgery (revision also) at dream based on your review and I want to ask you some questions, if you don’t mind..