BeautyHacker

How can I contact PS101

Hi, beauties,

Have any of you have contacted PS101 or speak to Dr. Paik please let me know how can I get through him?
It will be great if you have PS101 kakao/wechat and email, because I couldn't find it on their website.:confused1:

Btw, do you know if PS101 have in-house chinese and english translator?

Appreciate it!!

Unfortunately, i cant read korean. not even a bit. :facepalm:
Yeap, totally need to depend on Google translate on that.
Have you visit PS101 before?

Hi sparkle,
I contacted PS101. Here is the email: [email protected]
In the email, state your Kakao ID and what concerns you have regarding your nose. He'll reply within a day or two saying that his assistant Ms. Song will be in touch with you shortly.

Just note, they don't provide online consultations and she didn't even ask me for a picture. She will just ask if you want to schedule a appointment for a consultation and/or surgery as well as give you base prices (expensive). You can read my post, I made a more thorough post on my consultation experience with PS101 on PF.

Hey @Kc_134, you wrote a very detailed consultation experience on your thread. I guess I'll have to email PS101 first. Have you set an appointment date with PS101? I'm going to Korea at end of April for a short work trip, maybe I'll pay them a visit for consultation and etc.

Wow! Dr. Paik must be real busy. I guess I have to send him an email for consultation on April, but I will probably do my ps around December. Are you doing your ps with Dr Paik too? Mind sharing what are you planning to do :smile:

Are you with PS101 Dr Paik too? Share with me your experience, if you don't mind :biggrin:

Hey sparkle!

I'm not going to go with PS101. I'm going around end of June, and the assistant said I won't be able to have my surgery until three months after the consultation. I can't afford to do that. Besides the trouble that comes with booking him for surgery, he's just too expensive. it's 6K and she said prices typically go up. No thank you, I've had GNG quoted me much lower.

• 2 months later...
I’ve tried the doctor’s naver email address and no reply yet. I’d very much like to shedule a consult with them. Does anyone have his assistant’s contact information?