BeautyHacker

Which clinics should I visit for dramatic rhino?

I have read all 18 pages on this forum "Asian Plastic Surgery" and it seems like GNG, View, Topclass and Girin are the most popular. I already booked a consultation with them in may.

I dont want to go to April31 because it seems like they fake a lot of reviews, MVP has too natural results and Ps101 appointment waiting time is too long.

Can you recommend me some other clinics for good rhino results?

Hello! I'm also interested in doing my nose and eyes in June! GNG and Topclass are one of my shortlisted clinics as well. I'm interested in going for a more dolly look. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for too. I've heard bad things about View though (even though their consultant on kakao is super sweet).

I'm curious as to what bad things you've read about View, because I'm planning to go to consult them for facial contouring after I graduate from college.

I've seen only one negative review due to a rhinoplasty surgeon (who is no longer there), messing up this one person's nose that used to work there as well. What else have you found?

Gng rhino results are definitely natural as opposed to dolly

I think it's also on the blacklist list in the thread "Negative Clinic Experiences". But you are right that View has many good reviews for FC.

That's true but they are also one of the clinics on the forum with better reviews. I absolutely love Migo's before and after photos but unfortunately, I've heard many bad things about them. Do you have any other recommendations for clinics?

Hi hohohalmoni, so you're happy with Dr Park's skill-closed rhino on you. But you recommended Dr Jeong open rhino skills to others. I wonder what is the difference between closed rhino and open rhino. Do you think open rhino will have better results? Do you mind sharing a picture of your nose? I would love to see :coolio:

No, you got me wrong. I'm not a fan of closed rhinoplasty in the first place, so that's why I chose Dr. Jeong who does open rhinoplasty and I am really happy with the results. Sorry that I can't share my photos due to personal reasons.