BeautyHacker

My journey at GNG, will be updating soon

Wow, that is definitely pricey! Did they break down the cost for the rhino for you? I am looking to do the same but without the osteo. I am looking to do ptosis too. Did they quote you 3.4 mil for it? MVP quoted me a lot less for it as well for fat grafting but I have GNG as my first choice bc of all the great reviews.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is expensive. I did the same as you and i paid 9 million

today I went to GNG to take the cast out. While removing the stitches from my alars, the nurse found out that the wounds are not healed yet, so they asked me to do a procedure to stitch the wounds back. Before that, I went to see Dr. Seong for checking up. Maybe because it is still swollen, I just do not like it at all, I would not want my nose shape change this much, the bridge and tip are way much higher than I expected. Hopefully, it will go down a bit after months. I was asking the doctor with the help of an interpreter that will my cartilage which was taken of from my rib ever grow back. He said it won't, which makes me scare a lot. I thought it will be like a cutting bone, eventually will be fill up again. He looked tired and I was so down cause of my situation, so I did not ask him anything else after that.

Then the nurse took me to the surgery room to fix my alars, it took like 20 minutes for the whole process. It was so much pain when the doctor injected something to numb the area. After that everything got easier. I have another appointment for the next 2 days so they can check up on my healing process. Bless me for this long journey.

You done your surgery at Gng at well? Add me on kakao miamia so we can sharing this time together
You did your surgery at Gng at well? How is everything going mini? Add me miamia on kakao so we can share this suffering time together

Thank you so much miss orange. You have help me a lot during this time. I really appreciate this

Sorry to hear this ;~( I would just refrain from overthinking it while it heals because it can take a long time for swelling to go down depending on the person. As long as you don't suffer from any other complications, it's a waiting game with ps. It took me a good 3 months to see satisfactory results from my DES but I'm in love with them now, and revision rhino is definitely a much more intensive procedure! I'm hoping for the best for you in the next coming months ^^ As for cartilage, cartilage never grows back and perhaps that might have been a good thing to ask beforehand haha. But no fear, because it's not going to have negative effects. Best of luck!!

Where would you recommend, for rhinoplasty and facial contouring? Are there any other clinics that are good at both, and offer functional surgery as well for the nose? I haven't found any others so far, but your feedback scares me and makes me want to reconsider about GNG.

Hi, i did rhinoplasty with gng just last week, and because my stitches have not fully healed they asked me to come back to my country to remove the stitches. My stitches busted when i came back.

Cool, thanks for the suggestions! I'll continue to do lots of research and will do as many consultations as I can.

Hi, how is your nose now? Do you like it?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Would like to give an update on my ps. It has been a month since I got my fg and fc done at gng.

Fg- my retention rate is pretty good still. I believe I have a bit more than 50% of fat remaining. Not sure if it is the technique or placement or both of dr Kim’s fg, lots of ppl could tell I got something done. Previously when I got it done by dr park at dream, ppl don’t notice it as much. Dr Kim did placed some in the hollow under my cheeks, which dr park never done that.

My main concern is the lump under my eye. It is still there, and after flying 13hrs home, think it has gotten worse. Really hope it will go away soon. It gives me a swollen eye look.

Also, after the complimentary hydration facial at gng, white small bumps broke out all over my forehead. It is getting better now, but there are still bumps. They think it’s because my skin was so sensitive after the procedure that the facial caused a reaction. I do wish that I didn’t get the facial done now.

Fc- I feel like after the initial 2 weeks the swelling is going down very slowly. I can’t see the final result yet. Although when I feel my jaw, it does feel smooth. But due to some part of the jaw has more swelling than the other, it looks a bit not straight.

Even though there is still some stiffness and tightness were the incisions are made. I am very happy that I could feel everything when I run my fingers along my jaw and chin.

Lastly, I would like to touch on gng’s aftercare briefly.

All the nurses are very patient and gentle. None of my stitches removal were painful.

Got my thighs stitches taken out 2 weeks post surgery. Dr choi suggested taking out the mouth stitches one week post. I waited till the 2nd week to take them out. Since most of the stitches will be dissolved by then and your mouth incisions are less sensitive at that time.

I am so glad to have henny as my translator on my last visit. She did a wonderful job. Very on top of things and efficient. She made sure that I got everything that I needed and all my questions answered before departing korea.