BeautyHacker

Dermatology clinic in Seoul

The website of oracle is this I believe http://www.oracleclinic.com

• 1 month later...
I can't believe other people actually get medical treatment to remove acne scars. I use only All Purpose Hydroquinone Cream. You can try it before you get any medical treatment. Make sure to ask your doctor about whether or not you're allowed to use it, though.

I was looking to treat acne scars and maybe trying to minimize pore size as well.

I've been to Teng Teng clinic. But it was like many years ago. They offered mini fraxel which is a gentler approach? The doctor there spoke perfect english as he went to america to study when he was younger. I didnt have much issues with my skin. But my friend had acne scars and large pores. I think she did extra treatment there. But her skin looked much brighter after a couple of days and her acne scars was lighter. I remember his price was decent too. Maybe check the clinic out?

• 6 months later...
I d
I don't recommend you & I clinic. I have been to Gangnam branch because they said English speaking was available only in that one. But it was hard to communicate, I was even give a wrong appointment despite I mentioned the doctor's name. I consulted two doctors and both recommended different treatments. They didn't even analyse my skin. I told I can't have further treatments but I was suggested Rejuran and Filorga. Paid 600000 won, 1 week of monster like appearance because of bruises and swelling under eyes, after 3 weeks got no result. Of course, because one treatment doesn't give any effect. (I even doubt they use real filorga or Rejuran, the price is cheaper than other clinics.) So money to waste box. Second treatment, I had Korean lip filler and lipolysis in my one lower cheek which is slightly fatter than the other, because it looks asymmetric. Result? My lips look like the same after 4 days of huge duck lips, cheek is the same as well. 190000 won to waste box. Fortunately later on I found a good clinic and the doctor made a laser treatment after a skin analysis. NB clinic in Cheongdam, there is no English support but you can use google translate. The doctor is so sweet, he finds the problem of your skin and knows to meet your expectations, prices are good.
I am writing this to help you cause before having treatment in you & I I was looking for info and the review here made me think it was good. It is not, at least for me.