BeautyHacker

Facial contouring surgery experience (zygoma+jaw+chin) in Gangnam, Korea

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes I love to look more pictures of you too. I read a comments about opera fc (chinese forum) and very interested in the op. Your looks like the latest one with the whole face photo so ... please share bit more :smile:

• 1 month later...
Did you feel numb on the chin area?
Well, I had a fc, the Opera package like yours: zygoma, jaw and chin. I was wondering whether you also experience the numbness on the chin area? Anyone who had gone thru FC, please share when the senses all come back completely.
My recovery is pretty normal and the nerves are pretty much back. Weird thing is that sometime my jaw gets swollen then few days later they are gone. Did you experience the same?

BTW I'm glad that I went to Opera. I had a consultation GNG and the price was 1.5 times expensive. 8mil was still huge amount of money for me but felt very affordable after visiting few clinic. The cost difference between the clinics were huge.

• 2 weeks later...
Love the results! that’s great that you didn’t experience any sagging. That’s my biggest concern for FC

Thank you. I heard that I look younger a lot of times. Agular jaw made me looked so mature before. Did you take the op yet? I can recommend fc my surgeon for sure and he will remember if you say my name.

Yeah I felt nothing but slowly senses came back after a month but not completely also I think the swelling happened randomly after a surgery too but not anymore (nearly a year now)