BeautyHacker

GNG Hospital Korea (Plastic Surgery Diary) Revision Rhinoplasty + Facial Fat Graft

Hei. Do you have kakao or somewhere I can contact you please? I’m planning to do my revision (will be my 3rd just like yours) and I’m unsure on which clinic I should pick but GNG is on my short list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50CBE580-66EF-432F-AFE5-4F718866CA11.jpeg59FD3DE7-1064-4161-85A6-FF8A6132C42B.jpeg I haven’t logged into here in ages because life... but i thought i’d post a picture of my nose now that it’s basically fully healed (its been 10 months post op)
After 2nd revision (rib cartilage)
+ facial fat graft
@ GNG plastic surgery korea

Dr. Yong- Hae Seong (rhino)
Dr. Hye- Young Kim (fat graft)
Feel free to email me if you have any questions as I dont check purseblog too often.

[email protected]

This is no way a fake review at all as you can see my before and after and how drastic they have made my nose, i am VERY happy with it!

I haven’t logged on here in ages but i thought id post an update of my nose now that its close to a year post op.

I love my fat graft and am planning to come back in the following year for a touchup, because aprox 40% has subsided which is normal the first time!

I have not done any altering to my alar, but since the tip was raised up it made everything look much better, my nostrils are still somewhat visible but not as bad as before

Okay whatever you say.. lol
I have images of my full face up here along with my before pic, think whatever you want. I am on here to help girls find the right surgeon because I have gone through hell and back trying to get that perfect nose for the past 8 years! You can keep your negative comments to yourself and go elsewhere lol

This is my instagram as well
@sphamxox

If you keep thinking I am a fake person, or a fake reviewer. (You guys are so dumb its annoying) lol

• 5 weeks later...
Hi!!! I love ur results so much! How much were you quoted? & was the aftercare good? also did you airbnb in korea or get a hotel?

Thanks! Mine was a second revision so it was much pricier than normal, i cant remember exactly in korean dollars but for my fat graft + revision rhino was about $13000 CAD. After care I stayed at their hospital for 2 nights since I had gotten fat transfer, but for rhino its only 1 night. They are amazing and you don’t feel alone while there either, something i was worried about lol & i stayed @ a hotel.