BeautyHacker

First Night in Seoul.

The first night was terrible because my throat was dry like a desert after waking up from surgery. I don't think it hurts but it's feel very discomfort because of the swelling. I had my facial contouring and rhinoplasty done on the same day and I am glad they didn't stick the two long cotton thing into my nose.

Today my face is still swollen and very tight. To reduce the tightness, I apply ice pack to my face, Tomorrow will be my first check-up in the clinic.

Just came back from my schedule appointment. I am feeling so much better. The swelling has gone down a little and I can talk normally now. During the check-up, I went to the deswelling treatment and they also removed the stitches from my ear.

Thanks to K-Doctors for providing me free pumpkin juice and drove me to a saloon to wash my hair.

Next appointment is schedule in a few days.

Sorry if I sound offensive but there are too many things wrong with your post. Most ethical surgeons wouldn't perform FC(jaw, chin) and rhinoplasty at the same time. Facial proportion and balance being one thing but breathing will be near impossible with that.
So was your surgery with Faceline or Banobagi? Why are you on liquid diet for a month if you only had v-line and chin done? At most it would be 3-7 days, and I have seen people eating regular food on day 3 who had v-line/chin.

I have the surgery all done on the same day. I'm on my 8th day now. Your friend must had heal super fast. I still can't eat solid food but noodle and rice is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Where did you get the "not performing facial contouring and rhinoplasty at the same time thing from". Facial contouring doesn't seal your mouth shut.