BeautyHacker

finding the best close nose tip surgeons

How dramatic do you want? My favourite is in Manila, Philippines. I keep changing my mind and think it is easier to fly to Seoul and do everything there but as MissOrange said, best to go to different clinics for different areas. Check out some more pics I uploaded on "Which clinics should I visit for dramatic rhino?" Most doctors in Philippines are trained in USA. My silicone implant done there has lasted 30 years. Dr Yappy uses Goretex and there are pros and cons for Goretex and Silicone. You can buy a ticket to go home to US via Manila. Yappy.jpg

Please Google and go on RealSelf to read about Dr. Yappy. He killed someone and he can still practice medicine because the family didn't press charges. He has also botched many people. He works too much, barely gets any sleep and the risks are not worth it. Don't chase the low price.

Yes a patient did die but she was a return patient who came back for multiple surgeries which last a long time because she wanted breast augmentation, then lip and butt augmentation with that fat. Her family did press charges but the autopsy revealed she died of fat embolism and the case was dismissed.
Fat embolism is something that all doctors who perform lip and then re-inject the fat into the buttocks are deadly afraid as it CANNOT be controlled and happens by accident. Several patients have died in the US too, especially in butt enhancement clinics in Miami. Quite a few in the Dominican Republic where they do dozens a day but that's the risk for a fabulous booty.
It is not the low price, it is the result. I would only go to him for my nose.

Admittedly those after pictures do look nice by Dr. Yappy (is that a nickname?). But, on most of them you can see the white highlighter down the middle of the nose making it look much better, and one is tilting her head forward (middle row left) thus making her face look more heart-shaped and her nose more balanced, plus, on her before she has on no makeup. Everyone (at least speaking for myself) looks better with makeup and white highlighter down the middle of the nose, and our best angle for "afters." Just saying. That's not saying he doesn't do a nice nose, but decide for yourself.

If you really want a drastic rhinoplasty doctor the head surgeon at DA would be it. He also is very good with a chin implant. And if you want a lip lift this place is the best for lips. is called: Hyundai Mihak Lip or in the US is
Ben Talei, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon, Specialty: Lip Lift. These two places are by far the best for lips surgery.

This is my nose revision at Dream. Done by Dr. Park. I was told if I want it higher tip DA head surgeon is good. Dr. Park at Dream tends to give you a very natural look. nose.jpg But I am still not sure Dr. Park said he can add two more ear cartilages on top of the tip to give me the result that I really want. I was going to do it this time. But I had endo forehead lift and SMAS facelift. So I thought I give it a rest first.

Even if you took the death out of the picture he has botched plenty of people. HE should n't be botching anyone. He also does surgery after surgery after surgery daily.

It's up to the person to do their own research before surgery. Do what you want, but do it fully informed.

Ben Talei did Kris Jenner's sister's facelift under local. She was old and frumpy but now looks like her famous sister.

All these photos are spurious, WHY?, because all of them have heavy makeup on their faces & if one knows about makeup then he/she can clearly tell that they all have done contouring of their respective noses with the help of makeup, thus, making their noses look more sophisticated and more defined than what it actually is without any makeup.