BeautyHacker

finding the best close nose tip surgeons

The implant radix (nasion) placement by dr. yappy is kinda high (mid eye to top lid or even higher). More suitable for caucasian aesthetics. I assume the idealised aesthetics in Philippines are a mixed, pan asian look? Don't know if that style is for everyone.

In comparison, radix placement at above mid eye but below upper lid would be already considered high and dramatic based on korean / oriental aesthetics which usually aims for placement at the mid pupil line region. Naso frontal angle is also more obtuse in oriental faces. Depending on the individual, they may or may not want something more ethnically appropriate to their racial backgrounds. Personally prefer an oriental style.

Yes a lot of ppl on PF do want that "natural" look but I like the caucasian look. However I am ALSO happy to have Valory's nose done by GNG. If they can promise her results, I would pay the doctor a bonus!!! I used to think it wasn't enough but now I quite like it. SEOUL GNG Valory Pierce's nose please.jpg

Kim Kardashian is Kris Jenner's daughter. Not sister. That's all I'll comment on them. I can't stand any member of that family.

US doctors are 10-15 years behind Korean doctors. Find someone who was schooled in Korea if you don't want to go to Korea.

I was talking about Kris' sister, Karen who went to Ben Talei in BHills to have her facelift under local. It took 5 hours. She was a frump before and now looks a bit like her famous sister. Karen.png

@miame44 I also love BAUM and but as they are not review often on PF I wasn't sure if they were good. However MissOrange recommends them so they are back on my books, I SEOUL BAUMPS_ NOSE  Janice.jpg especially like this girl.

She looks better than Kris to me. Kris' nose is horrible. Kris looks like her daughters. Her sister looks like a woman 10-15 years younger than her actual age.

I do not know why people wait until they look like the Witch of the Waste before they get surgery.

@MissOrange had her bullhorn lip lift in London, not MVP. She had a vermillion lift at MVP. I've not seen any photos of a bullhorn performed at MVP on PF, but I have seen them from Hyuandai and Golden , although I believe it was promotional pics that were shared, not anyone's personal pics although don't quote me on the latter.

Sorry I think you misread what I wrote. I said "I just posted some photos of liplifts done by SEOUL MVP LIPS MOUTH CORNER .jpgSEOUL MVP LIPS Bullhorn.jpgSEOUL MVP lip implants and bulb nose lift.jpgSEOUL MVP LIPS MOUTH CORNER .jpgSEOUL MVP LIPS Bullhorn.jpgSEOUL MVP lip implants and bulb nose lift.jpg MVP" on MissO's thread. I didn't want to duplicate them, but here they are. They say they do hybrid as well as partial bullhorn, which sounds interesting.

• 3 months later...
This is a really good point. Do you have any rec's for a doctor in the Philippines? Originally I've only been looking at Korean doctors, but I have extended family in the Philippines that I could stay with (I'd be going to Korea alone) so that could be good for moral support / aftercare.

No, sorry. I have kind of looked at doctors in Thailand but... too scared. Korea is it for me.

Yeah I did a bit more research after posting my Q to you and found nothing but bad things...... and if I found a good review, it was for a Dr like Dr Yappy!!