BeautyHacker

EverM V/S The Face Dental Clinic

Hi everyone,
First of i'd like to thank purseforum & it's members for providing most valuable information regarding ps in Seoul. I have been a lurker since July 2017 & this forum has definitely provided me quality information regarding ps in Seoul. I'm South Asian & as you all must be knowing that South Asians have very different facial features as compared to rest of the South-East Asians(like more on the caucasian side). I'm in my early twenties and not happy with my jaw so i have considered EverM & TFD for my surgery. I'm leaning more towards EverM clinic because of quite a few solid reasons. Also, it's the fact that i haven't heard any bad thing about EverM whether it's in this forum or in realself. Infact, one member of realself really praised the clinic and has also posted her after pics.Although, i don't remember which surgery did she undergo but her results were amazing. The fact which impressed me the most was there wasn't any kind of photoshop/makeup or tweaking done to her pics, she clicked her selfies barefaced & needless to say she looked very beautiful. I don't really like the fact that most clinics(even the good ones) in Seoul post after pics with all the makeup & photoshop done, this is really evading & more appropriate term for this has to be "Cheating". I mean c'mmon it is your face, YOUR ONLY IDENTITY as an unique individual but i guess clinics in seoul don't understand this fact & they all in some or the other way play with people's insecurities regarding how they look. Anyways, sorry for digressing from the main topic, i felt like letting it out so i did. i actually want to have acute gonial angle so that from the front my jawline looks defined and angular(like caucasians). So guys what do you think EverM or TFD ?

P.S: I have also heard about Zeah Dental but only few posts are there here in purseforum that mentioned about this hospital(& the posts positively talked about the hospital). So i was wondering how this hospital is if you go for jaw surgery? I have other surgeries to talk about too but let this post be only about EverM V/S TFD.

EverM and TFD are among the popular O&M specific clinics for orthoganthic surgery. Are you getting double jaw / orthoganthic jaw work or facial contouring / genioplasty?

Also, since you're South Asian, I'm guessing you may not speak Mandarin or Korean so EverM might be challenging for that even though skill wise they are good.

Don't know if they have in-house english translator and if the translators are competent but a friend of mine had issues scheduling with them and some pressure to place a deposit.

I've met Dr. Lee from TFD in person and you can communicate with him directly on Kakao since he speaks English well (this was a breath of fresh air). One thing I've learnt in Korea, don't underestimate communication challenges and how tricky it is to get someone to help you transparently. There is no free lunch in Korea and just assume no one helps you altruistically from the goodness of their hearts.

Btw others I've heard of are EU dental, Zeah dental, JUM, Dacapao Dental and probably more.

I agree with you that communication challenges shouldn't be undermined at all. And i cannot believe this that EverM did put pressure for the deposit. EverM is one such clinic which doesn't promote itself like others & it's hard to believe that they'll pressurise someone to pay the deposit. I mean why would they even need to pressurise someone when they provide such beautiful natural satisfactory results?

P.S: EverM now does has an english translator, i saw someone mentioning it here in purseforum only, they also mentioned the name as well of that translator but i forgot

P.S: I'm looking for facial contouring and i think facial contouring should be performed by Maxillofacial surgeons only in order to reduce the side effects & achieve good results. What do you say?

I agree. What I'm trying to say is ... some clinics have dedicated o&m docs doing facial contouring but are not purely dedicated to o&m procedures only like the aforementioned dentals since they have a few doctors. E.g any of the big ones out there probably have their dedicated o&m docs, just check out their CVs to be sure.

Why don't you consult EverM? Seems like you decided :smile: Btw I find most clinics pressure for a deposit anyways especially if you are speaking to a consultant. Probably all clinics promote themselves, especially if they are mentioned on TPF. Its only a matter of direct or indirect promotion. Offering surgery discounts for writing reviews is a common way clinics promote themselves here.

Yeah i know that and it's really scary because then you tend to think that all of the reviews that you read here on purseforum might be with ulterior motives(what you mentioned as in indirect promotion). Btw thanks

• 4 weeks later...
As far as I know, everm is probably the most experienced since the clinic is very popular even with locals. The one negative thing i have heard is that people were deterred from the clinic because when they consulted with th doctor they felt thst he didnt care or was apathetic

Wow i'm shocked, what you're telling is contrary to what i know and infact many people on this forum has praised the clinic as well as Dr. Yoon