BeautyHacker

Help! Which clinic does rhino like this girl's???

I'm obsessed with this Model on instagram. Her handle is @__jin___jin__
I really want to find out where she got her nose done but no such luck..

What PS clinics does rhinoplasty similar to hers? As you can see there is not too much of a curve.
Just a soft straight bridge.

Also anyone know what PS does eyes like her?

i literally just wanna be her lol thanks in advance!
I"m currently looking at Item for eyes and maybe nose if I can;t find one. IMG_0881.PNGIMG_0879.PNG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !!!!! She's so beautiful, who is she?

Maybe she's naturally that beautiful, not everyone undergoes ps, lol

Sorry to break your bubble, but that is the plastic look korean girls go for. If you look at the people she follows there are 5 other girls who has the same eyes nose and vline like her. Theres a huge circle of these girls on IG and I'm guessing they are all friends or all trade notes on which doctors they go to.

IGs: mlnhe, boori_boo, sooviin38, _plumfloral, s.soom

Oh i didn't really knew that

The surgeon's roll too is important, but what's more important is the patient's physical structure and condition. To achieve eyes and a nose like hers, one would have to have an originally petit and slender nose, thin eyelid skin, and enough distance between the eyes and eyebrows to allow those high parallel creases.

I guess then they choose their plastic surgeons very meticulously who can provide natural results. i don't know how you guys really differentiate whether a face is plastic or natural, i mean people can be naturally beautiful too(sometimes so beautiful than they might appear to have underwent ps), isn't it?

My vline looks like that naturally. I had no clue that things I have naturally people pay for. Almost every clinic I have gone to for my lips (to have them reduced) tell me that people pay for lips like mine. It does happen.

Just like the nose and eyes I want other people have naturally.

omg, her nose is so perfect!

Well, with celebrities, I just compare their before and after photos. Even though people do change with age, your jaw doesn't just naturally lose it's mandible angle and your nose doesn't suddenly lose it's hump and become narrower. With people like that instagram girl, their look is just the typical Gangnam plastic surgery style and usually Koreans don't naturally have features like that.

You already have beautiful fuller lips, why do you want them to be small? Please don't do it, big lips make you look young & beautiful.

Kindly read my every words carefully, i said people can sometimes be so beautiful that they appear to have underwent ps which isn't true. Secondly, neither you nor me has seen that girl before, infact, we haven't been with her physically so you cannot say that what her features were and what they are now. And everyone knows this that hump cannot go away on it's own, face cannot become narrower on it's own but this holds true when we have seen that person in person so that we are able to tell the clear difference otherwise it's just a flippant guesswork & jealousy that they can't be so beautiful and sharp for their ethnicity, WHY NOT? i have seen so many beautiful korean girls and even quite a few handsome korean guys/models and most of them had single eyelid/double eyelid naturally instead of what usually koreans have i.e monolid and many other different features that dramatically deviate from korean norms despite all of them being true koreans.

I have read your words carefully, though it's not like I need to - it's not like your way of writing or word choices are particularly complicated or profound. The only reason I would need to re-read your words is due to the fact that sometimes your sentences don't make much sense. I am a lot more familiar with plastic surgery in East Asia than you are - you are not even East Asian. I have a ton of relatives in East Asia who have helped inform me - who have had first hand experience with plastic surgery in Korea. Also it has nothing to do with guesswork or "flippant jealousy" - many other people on forums and real life have corroborated my statements. I make conclusions based on what many others have said as well. Moreover, I am not even bad looking myself - many people in Korea and China have called me beautiful in the past. It's just that I am a perfectionist so I want to be as perfect as possible, thus I am seeking cosmetic surgery (also I have functional issues with my nose). I know more than you do how East Asian eyes are like - many of my close relatives naturally have big double eyelids - bigger than those of most Koreans. Just because I am pointing out someone obviously got plastic surgery, does not mean I envy their features. That model's features are not the aesthetic I am going for anyways - I prefer less sharp features, a smaller rounder nose, and thin tapered creases. If you cannot see plastic surgery where it is so blatantly obvious, you need your eyes checked.