BeautyHacker

Help! Which clinic does rhino like this girl's???

If some people were this understanding and mature enough like you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. Thanks for ending things.

Don't worry, I changed my mind about it. lol Doing all of this looking at my face and taking pictures, I realized that the way my lips are (for the most part) is what I want for my look. I am only having a slight bit of filler put in the bottom one and my Cupid's Bow made more prominent.

HOORAY Sweetpotao1996 - Kudos to you. That woman or man J'taime is battling with another poster. Read her bitter rant towards me telling me it is "so sad" that I do not know power of makeup when I said that no matter HOW MUCH makeup you put on if you don't fix the underlying structure first, it ain't going to work. If that's true how come she/he needs to fix that bulbous nose. So sick of her/his condescending attitude and then when she fire back she/he suddenly goes meek and mild and ends with "I have to work ..." "God bless you" - LOVE IT, go SweetPotato!!!

Again too early in the morning. I meant to say: and then when you (not she) fire back....
HOW ODD, trying to look for her aggressive rant at me about me being a promoter and telling "you are not that smart" has disappeared. I didn't know you can remove your post. Again SweetPotato good on you for standing up for yourself.

ok but like does anyone have an answer for this thread lol I also follow jinin cuz I love her nose. If anyone knows clinics that can do a nose like that pls tell me. sometimes I put on an outfit n think “u know what would help me pull this off? A nose job” (I stole this frm twitter)

Thank you! I do not want to argue with that person anymore, but I do feel better that you are sticking up for me. I wish the argument didn't happen, but at least I know that many people make these kinds of mistakes online sometimes.

Yeah, that's what I'm beginning to wonder again. I had GNG on my list but recently I've heard terrible things about them. I saw Miss Orange say something about Dr Park at Baum, Dr Paik at PS101 and Dr Lee at the View. So I'm going to go ahead and look into those clinics for now.

Omg terrible things? Like what? :0

If you do manage to find a PS that can do a nose like that, please inform me sis

Miss Orange had a bad experience from them, they basically over priced her and also she's been talking to people that have had problems from them as well. I'd also recommend looking into this thread here with a recent experience from someone who's been around for a while: # It's really disappointing but at least we now know this before we become victims to them as well.

When I find more information on these clinics I'll PM you.

Hey can you refer me a good clinic for fc, it would be better off if the doctor doing fc is board certified ps.

• 3 weeks later...