BeautyHacker

Anyone going for plastic surgery in June 2018?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I'm planning on coming out mid June but I was wondering how everyone else did their PRE consultation or if everyones going out to Korea first to meet with the doctors then book an appointment.
I am new to this and I would like some support and help getting started/making an appointment with a doctor in Korea. Im trying to get an epicanthoplasty and rhinoplasty.

Did you make an appointment before hand online or are you flying out to see them and then set up your surgery date?

Hey guys, need some advice as it is my first time going for surgery and I'm going to do dual canthoplasty as well as rhinoplasty. I'm intending to consult at GNG, Dream and JW. Is there anything I should know about especially shadow doctors?
Also, I'm having some trouble getting in touch with GNG. I contacted them over kakao and they read my message but didn't reply so I sent a follow-up message and it hasn't been read. I've also tried sending them an email and am still awaiting a reply.

Are you getting revision for nose or Zygoma?

I contacted them via whatsapp, they do take some time to reply, but they did reply me eventually (maybe a wk?); and thereafter once I was in their system, the replies were more consistent. How long ago was it since you sent your message?

I want to go in beginning of June 2018. What's your dates? Let's arrange!

which hospital are you going to?

Cool! I wanna do rhinoplasty too. What hospital you going to? What dates? I need a companion :sad:

Mandy I PM you already. I'll be going to Korea in June too!

Hi Blossomxx, I'm planning to go to Seoul in a few days. What hospital you doing it at? PM me :smile:

hey thanks for replying, can i have their wa number? it's partially hidden on their website by the livechat pop-up and i can't get rid of it. I contacted them on 24 May and they read but didn't reply so i followed up on 25 May and they read it but didn't reply again :sad: