BeautyHacker

Sculptra in singapore

Hi,
I would like to do a sculptra procedure in singapore. My problem is sunken cheeks which cause my nasolabial lines to look deepened. Does anyone have any experience with any clinic in singapore? Which doctor is the most experience in injecting sculptra?
Most reviews i found online came from bloggers. They mentioned cambridge medical (dr. Lee mun heng) and celevenus (dr. Dylan chau) But most bloggers are being sponsored so i cant trust their opinion 100%.

Thanks before guys!

Check out Dr Israr Wong, the Knightsbridge Clinic. He is a Master Injector. You should talk to him about using Ellanse. This filler is the bomb. Widely used in Europe and he is a trainer. Some of the best b&a for Ellanse come from Taiwan.
In Seoul HsuHu Dermatology is starting to use it as well as ReNewMe but the doctor from HsuHu is the Master Injector.

H
Hi!
Thanks for your info!
I read that ellanse is not FDA approved. Should we be worry about the safety and side effect?

Read up on it. It is very safe and so amazingly effective. The young girls in Singapore love it. Being young it is not necessarily used for wrinkles but to enhance their cheeks etc and the photos I have seen on on older women takes them back 10 years, it is like nothing on the market.

Any chance you can link such pics? Thanks!

I downloaded a few for my own reference but I don't have the links as such but just Google Israr Wong. The other popular Singapore doctor injector is Siew Tuck Wah, but I like Israr more.
Ellanse is usually used in combo with Silhouette Soft, they work well together to give these spectacular results. The master injector doctor is Shang Li Lin of Taiwan.
Elianse is long lasting (like Sculptura) up to 3 years and only trained experts should be injecting it. As it is long lasting that's why the expense is justified.
I could only find one testimony from Israr Wong's patient. As you might know Singapore websites do not have a lot of b&a, not sure if it is due to the patient's reluctance to be published or there are regulations against it, like in Brazil. filler Ellanse diff formulas 2 of 2.jpgShang.jpgEllanse 3.jpg

Very nice effects !!! I’m tempted to do this to correct my mid face sagging as well. Thinking btw the two Doctors you mentioned and southebridge.

Btw dr siew is still practicing, his volunteer work doesn’t seem to be full time

Not sure, I heard that he is only teaching now, however, Israr is the man.

I think that's how those amazing b&a happens but you don't have to. See the testimony from that girl. She did not mention thread lift but she did say she had several injections. It really takes you back ten years under an expert injector. He does a lot of facial contouring with Ellanse for young girls before they weddings etc without thread lifts.
From what I have read more is better, if you can afford it. hehe
Also the pics of examples above the testimony don't look like they had thread lifts. Plus most of the caucasion pics are just using it as a filler for nasolabial lines.

Which clinic does dr.israr wong practiced at? I could not find it. Or does he do home called procedure?

How about kowayo clinic? I read that the doctor is the appointed trainer for ellanse. Also called dr.wong

His clinic is Knightsbridge. South Bridge Rd. , 277A
Singapore, 058826 SG
Out shopping now. Can’t find phone number but his Instagram has direct dialling. Search Insta for Dr Israr Wong. Will send later.