BeautyHacker

V line surgery at View Hospital

I had V line surgery with a light under chin lipo done a month ago by Dr. Yoon at View hospital and I am very pleased with the results. I travelled on my own from Europe and stayed in Seoul for two weeks. The hospital’s translator was present at all time during my consultation, price discussion/negotiations, health checks, surgery preparation, etc - and even during the surgery itself. I stayed overnight in hospital and discharged the next day before noon. I’m adding photos of the before, the next day, 3rd, 7th day and 4 weeks post surgery. The first 4 days I felt more discomfort rather than pain and had to be on a liquid/very soft diet for 2 weeks, which also helped me lose some of my weight. Before flying back I got the stiches from inside mouth taken out - and that was very quick and bareble for sure. Right now I still have some of the stifness around the chin area and my smile isn’t fully there yet but I’ve been reassured by the doctor that is no nerve damage and it’s just a matter of time to get 100% recovered. Dr. Yoon is a plastic surgeon - and an artist! I recommend him and the rest of the stuff to anyone wanting to have this procedure done. It bettered my life.

04DF6825-0174-47A2-9C5A-62C0F9257A59.jpeg BF95E988-0BCD-4379-91E9-BF425745388E.jpeg AAFF1D23-7307-4FB8-965B-5EF0E80B8D56.jpeg 08DC9352-6774-43A4-A3C6-2E6F59519648.jpeg D3EEDB57-015B-4A3C-8A22-A99F83079588.jpeg

You look beautiful! Congrats on your surgery :smile:
I'm also considering View for my facial contouring.
Do you know what parts of your face the v line surgery included? (for example, chin, jaw, or cheekbone)

• 3 weeks later...
Omg i love your new chin, it's beautiful. Congrats
I also want to do cheekbone contouring and some mandible work but i'm confused between tfd and View

Sent from my SM-G928G using PurseForum mobile app

Wow, you look great! fits you very well. Please post the 2nd months post op when you have time :biggrin: Thanks for sharing!

I also just had v-line surgery 6 days ago at View with Dr. Woon. Currently recovering but its really tough with the liquid diet too... Any advices? :confused1:

Hi NewMe83! Thanks a lot for sharing your pictures and experience with View. You look fabulous! Love the result! So natural and fresh! Congrats on your successful experience! You mentioned you went under V-Line surgery but I am not sure what exactly that is. Does it involve bone shaving or is it only a face lift and fat graft? Also you skin is glowing. did they also did any procedure on your skin such laser or RF?

• 6 months later...
Thanks a lot for your review!
There is a big difference!! How long did it take you to 100% recover?

• 3 months later...
Looks great!! May I ask how much was the cost of it? Did you get a discount after face to face?