BeautyHacker

Any full incision PARALLEL des experience???

I think people need to realize a few things:

- Your starting off point is important. Some people need a lot of help and others not so much.
- You need to have realistic goals. You may think you need one surgery and actually need 2 or 3.
- If you are a shrinking violet, take someone who can convey your concerns properly. Many people claim the doctor was wrong when they simply didn't speak up or literally let the doctor choose.
- It's your face. Learn the terminology you need to achieve the results that you want.
- If you're going to spend money on surgery, do what you're told after. Aftercare can make or break results.
- Be prepared to make sacrifices. Regardless of what surgery you do, salt will exacerbate swelling. You need to walk a lot to help the swelling (from surgery) go down. If you smoke or drink, be prepared to stop before and after surgery.
- Don't believe everything you read, good or bad. Do your own research. No one else has to live with the results but you. People have reasons for saying a clinic is good or bad and it's not always based in truth.
- Look for a clinic that specializes in what you want. Don't go to a clinic that is known for dramatic results if what you desire is natural.
- Make sure you know what you want.
- You may want to look a certain way today, but that could very well change 5-10 years from now.
- Listen to your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable or that you're being pushed into something, remember that it only gets worse from there.
- There are strict slander laws in Korea. Which means that a "good" review isn't always that. You can't say a doctor botched you even if they did.
- RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.

I get your point, but don’t really understand what does it have to do with my question?
I just wanted to see parallel des photos if there’s anyone with experience. Here are only tapered des experiences which I don’t like. It doesn’t mean that if a surgeon delivers really good tapered des can do nice parallel des. So I just wanted to find out which surgeons are good at parallel des.

If you go back in the thread, people were talking about what they heard, reviews they read, etc. It was simply a reminder that before you get it done due to believing other posters blindly that there is a lot more to consider. I am sure you would be rather upset if you believed all that was said and you didn't get the results you wanted. Which clearly you have thought about.

Yeah2, I get that. Maybe you’re saying it because I am a new member right? Well don’t worry girl. I have been researching everything, everywhere for 6 years now. I have been reading every single post on purse forum for 3 and half years. Now I can judge a post even by “smell” haha. Thanks for worrying and reminding me anyways. I just need parallel des photos with the surgeon names to evaluate who can do scarless des.

Wow. I haven't really met anyone who had been researching things nearly as long as I have. I've only known about Korean plastic surgery for 3 years. But that was after researching the best of the best in America for years. So you're in good hands (your own).

When are you going to Seoul?

I am an Asian so I didn’t think American surgeons can do better job on us than Korean surgeons. So all of my research was based on Korea.

If everything (work, vacation duration, family matters) goes well I am planning to go to Korea between 25-31of April or in the very beginning of May and surgeries in cart are revisional des, maybe epi again because my previous epi is scarred a lot+possible lat canthoplasty, revisional vline+zygoma reduction(I don’t have big arch, only zygoma body was protruded a lil so shaved it, buuuut my previous surgeon shaved my zygomas differently and need more shaving to achieve symmetry), whole body lipo.

Hey I think you should take a good look at Shin Seung at Dr Shim. I am liking what I am seeing and if you search on PF he has good reviews with photos.

Yeah, he is on my list. My list is:
Ive, Shin Seung, MVP, Dr Kye who worked at GNG but don’t know where he is working now.
And also I will ask for skilled surgeons who are specialized only in blepharoplasty from a Korean surgeon that I know.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Yiseul
If this is not too late to help you, go to Misooda, register to see the pics. There are pages and pages of b&a eyes from many clinics. You will probably have to spend several hours looking at each photo as you have to click on each photo individually to see details of clinic and procedure. There are some excellent examples there which may help you. Good Luck.

Hi girl,
Thanks for your great info. It’s not late since I am going to go around mid May. I will definitely have a look at Misooda. Thank you!

Yep, exactly. The korean words you’ve mentioned here say outline and inline. They call parallel line out-out, tapered in-out. You can be 100% sure now haha.

• 3 months later...