BeautyHacker

Where to get primary DES + lateral/lower canthoplasty + ptosis

Hi all, I was wondering if any kind souls can recommend any clinics to do lateral/lower canthoplasty, primary DES and ptosis. I have shortlisted the following clinics and doctors:

1) Opera (Dr Chong Su Wu), price seems reasonable

2) Item (Dr Jung)- very expensive, about $4.8m won for all four procedures

3) Shinseung

4) Ive (Dr Sung-Soo Jang)

Thank you, I will write a review after getting my surgery in June 2018!

Hey good to hear! Are you going for Dr Chong as well? How many days are you staying for? I hope
To do a consult and do the surgery the next day, without booking a surgery appointment.

I am doing my nose and lipo too, so three surgeries in all. and I am staying one month. I have looked for other eyes clincs, but I haven't found on that combines skill with price like Opera.

I did my primary surgery at Ruby PS and im about 6 weeks post op~~ with Dr Ho(?)
Had non incision ptosis, epi, lateral and hotz
Though money can be 1 of the issues to consider I would say consult as much as possible beofre choosing a clinic

Apparently Shinseung is very famous amongst locals for revisional DES, especially with reversing epicanthoplasty. You could consider them.

Must be. I was wondering because couldn’t find him on Opera website.

Yeppie, Shin seung is in my list already. And Ive, and MVP.

I heard there 2 blepharoplasty specialized surgeons. 1 serves mostly for Koreans, other for foreigner. Dr Seo and the other one I forgot the name but it would be easy to find out if I visit MVP.