BeautyHacker

Dr. Sung Hoon Lee Vs Dr. Yong Hae Seong ?

Hey guys, As you all must be knowing that both of the above docs are from GNG hospital. I was wondering which one of them performs better rhino? Now, obviously Dr. Seong has more experience but that doesn't necessarily equate to good results, right? Whereas Dr. Lee is young and has only 8 years of experience, btw, he was previously working as a rhino surgeon at Wonjin(now i don't know how many of you got that read scare but i did get scared after knowing that he was from Wonjin, even Dr. Seong was also from Wonjin).

I have heard and read quite a few chinese patients negative reviews after getting rhino at GNG(don't know whether it's true or just another mud slinging by various different competitors). One review which took me by extreme shock was that of a chinese girl(i'm not sure though about her ethnicity) who got rhino done at GNG by one of the two docs and her nose ended up to be horrible(super bulbous and thick), what added more dread to this horror was, a silicon implant sticking out of her columella. The implant supposedly pierced her columella and made a visible small hole on her columella while sticking out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Krisven, I was actually considering Seong because my friend was actually a patient of his, can I ask you why you aren't a fan of either doctors and what hospital/doctor you'd recommend for rhinoplasty and V-Line? I've been doing lots of research and wanted to go somewhere that was less like a factory.

It's just really depends on your personal preference and goal. And doctors skills tbh . I saw so many of their work and I'm not really pleased for my liking but then again everybody has their own decisions to make whether they want to go for natural or dramatic and depending on your nose to begin with

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for replying!! It means a lot. I've been doing so much research and sorry that I didnt check sooner, but I've really reconsidered since then, I really want to do more research and be careful about where to go.. It's been hard because I want rhinoplasty and V-line, I have a pretty bulbous nose, and wanted one that's smaller, slimmer so I believe i'd need tip plasty, maybe bridge aug, and alar reduction/bulb correction... I can't tell if all of these were suggested to me for upsell or not but I was hoping that I could get better guidance of more clinics as i've been researching so far. I've been looking at View, Mine, and DAPRS. Would you mind messaging me on Kakao?

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing this, you are really lucky to know someone who lives in Korea and has knowledge on certain clinics. Hopefully next time I go to Korea I can make a friend lol. I wont be swollen and bruised like last time from FC so I can approach others without being embarrassed

My surgery went well. I did fat grafting along with FC so I had bruising underneath my eye, above the cheek. I had de-swelling treatments like lasers and facials at the clinic every time I had a follow up with my surgeons, but the treatments only helped with the swelling. I had to drink massive amounts of orange juice and take Vit. C along with Iron tablets I packed from home to help for the bruising. (Iron and Vit. C really helps with healing). I was all good when it came time to board the plain back home ((: