BeautyHacker

Please help-going to Korea alone from US for nose job and chin reduction

I cannot recommend any clinic but there are several clinics in my list for my own revisional zygoma reduction which are everm, thefacedental, item, TL, braun.
I think you should better do your research well. Read topics here and there, see before/after photos and consult with surgeons.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much.

I'm going to look into all of them. I've already looked into TL but they gave me a bad quote and I really need to trust the place I go to because, frankly, my life, my money, my face and my future will be in their hands.

I am going to make a full post on wherever I decided to go, along with the prices I get along the way, so hopefully everyone can benefit from my experience. Def, having people go through this is helpful for me and I am grateful to everyone who replued.

Thank you so much for the results-that is exactly the sort of softer, more fresh result I am going for, though the issue now is finding someone to trust. On the Blacklist thread, it seems as though most places have been blacklisted. As for my nose, the picture I posted is the best picture of it-from the side it is gigantic.
I went to a "top" plastic surgeon in New York City for it when I was twenty -Dr. Baker-and got somewhat botched. He denied it and every other surgeon in NYC said it was so and then charged like, 20,000k for a revision. That said, I'm really afraid of going to Korea for a nose job, as I don't need to build it up. I want the sort of results you get in Iran (or that you seem to have gotten, because you are gorgeous).

For reference, I've included a current picture. My tip is uneven and weird as well.

Anyway, I appreciated the morphs so much-they are what I'll be sending the clinics I'm consulting with.

Thank you so much! Your opinion is incredibly valued because you have some of the most amazing results I have ever seen-you literally look perfect.
I didn't have anything put in my nose-one of my best friends dad from high school used to be a plastic surgeon and he strongly advised against it. Instead, my plastic surgeon just reduced my nostril width and maybe shaved a bump down.

If it came to getting a revision, I'd definitely want my dorsal hump shaved down and my tip reduced and lifted, neither of which my original surgeon did, despite my asking. However, I would not want a rib or silicon graft put in. I don't think I need it because I just want more done and I think, over time, it creates issues (according to user reviews). Also, NYC doctors have used that as an excuse to charge up to 30k. When I told them it was my primary to test them, they said I didn't need any grafts and it would be 10-15 k (still an insane amount of money.) Finally, I can't go to Iran, where the doctors seem to be incredible, because of the tourist alert. However, every single doctor I've contact there has said I don't need any sort of graft-just a shave/lift.

I've heard of Ion-he seems amazing though he is pricey. I might have to try and go to him if I can't find someone decent in Korea.

$ 22000 is a very inflated price that is being offered to you, try to bargain or look for another clinic

I agree with the no lip fillers.

I agree with the first two but I'm terrified of cheek reduction surgery because I've read horror stories outside of fake reviews. It also seems extreme, when coming from abroad.

I'm also very unhappy with my nose for the reasons that you stated, and my hairline.

Finally, my lips are completely natural so there isn't really anything that I can do with them. I don't mind them being overly large at this point-it runs in my family.

Lol yes, I completely agree. I'm not sure why people are charging triple the price for you when you are coming abroad-it's a turn off and I automatically eliminate them.

Hmm... btw, which clinic quoted you this price?

Yes, your lips are so full that they actually look fake and doesn't suit your face at all. But who cares if you're happy with it.

JK! But I also got really high quotes from Small Face and Grand as well as one more I'm forgetting. The thing is, I went to an international college and know two ex-consultants in Korea who are helping me research. All of them paid a lot less.

I'm okay with them. I get compliments in the states all the time so I consider them my best feature. But I don't want bigger lips for sure.

JK quoting exorbitant sum seems plausible but Small Face, something seems off