BeautyHacker

Please help-going to Korea alone from US for nose job and chin reduction

Some other forumers and I have broad cheeks from the sides like you do. I found something from @Hoeeekage that could possibly work without having to shave anything down:

I hope this helps you a bit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, either you are getting me wrong or writing it wrong. Quoting you "I don't want bigger lips for sure". I'm saying the exact contrary that you need thin lips but you are getting it wrong

No, I know I have full lips. I like them. I just don't want to get them bigger. I half agree with you-I think they are a good feature but to each their own :smile:

Whatever you have heard is called "marketing" at it's best. Things are not what they seem. I personally don't like JK

Yep

Hi! Thank you for the reply-I actually read about that and was thinking about a hair transplant as well? But in the US, it's super expensive and hair can fall out after as shock loss.

I do agree that if it frames the face, it will just look smaller. It does seem very niche-I found a place in Korea, "Just Hair" that does it but I don't want to go there alone and do 10219219191910 million things at once because even one or two can end up badly. :smile:

Have you gotten anything done? You seem very knowledgable and your beauty critques are on point. If there's anything you recommend and feel comfortable sharing, please let me know. I've done research but I'm still wavering. I also want to do it before I lose my nerve and stay strong, you know?

If it helps, I can post the price quotes from the different clinics.

Oh yeah definitely, same here on the many procedures. Doing too many at once won't look very natural anyways. It's best to do one to two surgeries at a time and then wait at least six months before doing another one.

I didn't know that could happen after hair transplant, interesting. I'll still look into it myself and look at the other problems that come with it. Thank you for telling me this! :smile:

i don't want to boast but you know there are those few eyes which have perfect aesthetic sense, so, yeah .... and if you want rhino then please look for someone in US as there are very good Rhino docs in US. Why you taking so much pain in coming to Korea when you have top class ps in US only? See, you have a nice face, remove those flaws and there comes shining a beautiful dazzling face . You're a caucasian so a caucasian doc would better address your needs and aesthetics. Trust me, it's not that i'm scaring you off but the truth always creates certain amount of uneasiness. I would not recommend you JK, rest is upto you.

i'm a ps virgin

I had my first nose job in the US. It went sort of badly. For a US revision, it is 20,000 K plus dollars and most of the doctors aren't that good (the results are so subtle, what is the point), like in Iran or Turkey or even Korea. There's simply less demand. And if I do facial contouring, I want to do it with a rhinoplasty so that it matches together.

I don't mind being scared-the truth is really important.

Of course! I was surprised because I thought it was quite safe but the main issues people have seem to be matching your hair density or shock loss after. So, I want to lower my hairline but I'm scared it will look sparse or get thin.

You must not have chosen the right US doc, doesn't mean you'll make a perception that every doc is bad. Please don't go to Iran, it's all a big made up fad, check out realself and you'll know the truth. So many US even few European patients went to Iran to have Rhino done with famous docs there but they botched the results very badly. Turkey is a good option. I'll come to US for rhino