BeautyHacker

Please help-going to Korea alone from US for nose job and chin reduction

I'm not sure-I'm consulting online with clinics but I'm getting scared from both pricing and bad results. I don't want to ruin my face trying to perfect it in minor ways. I just read someone got permanant nerve damage during cheekbone reduction-scary stuff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do fillers. They are temporary and if you aren't happy, you can wait and they'll dissipate. If you do like it, you can do fat grafting to make them more permanent.

Sorry if I missed the answer to this, but what do you think is wrong with your nose?

It's really big and masculine. Like, I want that feminine slope and the lifted tip, plus for it to be thinner overall.

I agree about the fillers-for some reason, my face looks less tired though a lot more fat when I get them which is why I am afraid of fat grafting. :smile: However, some people, including a few who have posted here have had beautiful mindblowing results which makes me hopeful.

For some reason, I heard back from, like, 8 clinics tonight with the pricing. If anyone thinks this seems fair or overpriced, your opinion is much appreciated. My comments are in bold.

Clinic pricing:
EN View Plastic Surgery
hello thank you for contacting VIEW (:
our hospital does doll nose surgery~ if you send in pictures i can ask the consultant to see
which procedures they would recommend (: (Yay!)
for the pricing, cheekbone reduction is 7 million korean won
and rhinoplasty is 4.5 million korean won and v-line is 14 million korean won (Seems WAY expensive in comparison to what my ex-Small Face consultant said and what other users have said)
hairline transplant is 6 million korean won to 6.5 million korean won

DA (DARPS)
Either Angular jaw reduction or genioplasty(or both) is recommended to have v-line face.
Here are price quote.
Angular jaw reduction : 8-9mil KRW
Geniopalsty : 7-8mil KRW
Rhinoplasty: 4-10mil KRW (Everyone else quoted 4-5, so 10 seems insane?)

JW Plastic Surgery Clinic
As for bone contouring, I also like to recommend you to the cheek bone reduction.
You said you like the high cheek bone of yours. Cheek bone reduction is reduce the size of side cheek not the front.
Other than cheek bone reduction, I don't think you need more for the bone contouring:smile:
The price of cheek bone reduction is 6,400,000~7,250,000 KRW
3,950,000~4,100,000KRW (nose without the tip plasty) +3,100,000~3,400,000 KRW ( fat graft+botox) (In general, I really like my consultant here but they seem to use grafts for the nose job which I am NOT comfortable with. Everyone I know who had some sort of cartilage or graft has deeply regretted it. They also have me very good pricing, which I respect.)

GNG

For Rhinoplasty,
If you haven't done rhinoplasty before, the surgery cost starts 4,500,000 won (the price is subject to change depends on your surgical plan) - including nose bridge + nose tip
If you have done rhinoplasty before, the surgery cost starts 5,000,000 won (the price is subject to change depends on your surgical plan) - including nose bridge + nose tip
If you need to do alar reduction, hump reduction, osteotomy which is nasal bone reduction, bulbous nose surgery etc, the surgery cost could be going up
The price for V Line Surgery (mandible reduction + chin surgery) is about 9.1 million KRW if you have never done surgery.’

View (One of my first choices)
Thank you for your inquiry.
There is some asymmetry on both your left and right face but that is pretty normal.
To balance out and create a softer feminine look. You may consider:
1)Facial contouring surgery:
Zygoma 7 million KRW (cheekbone reduction)
V line correction is 10 million KRW (jaw and chin reduction)
2)Phitrum correction is 5 million KRW (shorten the distance between nose and upper lips) (I'm totally down for this but in the US you can get it for 2,000USD and in Poland/Mexico $1000 USD, so I def wouldn't pay this much.)
3)Rhinoplasty is from 4.5 million KRW to 5.5 million if you require osteotomy.

I hope this helps everyone looking into similar procedures. If anyone recommends a clinic or is like, hell no, don't go there, please let me know. I'd rather pay more than be sorry.

You can get fillers in your nose to do that. I would do that first before surgery to see what it looks like in harmony with anything else I'd want to do.

Korea has like over 2000 clinics. Id look at some smaller ones.

• 1 month later...

Ive been to JW and working on booking myself for The View Clinic. If you go with a Korean person you can probably get some discounts =)