BeautyHacker

So GNG or Cinderella for PS?

So I contacted docfinderkorea and they narrowed it down to 5 best clinics to choose from. From the 5, there was GNG which I always hear good things about especially for rhino, but Cinderella i haven't seen too many reviews about. I do like their B&A photos on their website. The girl I'm in contact with from docfinder says that Cinderella surgeries are known to be more glamorous. They work on a lot of korean celebs. Their CEO doctor for occuplasty supposedly is really good and charges more if you want him to do your eyes. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards GNG because I haven't heard much about Cinderella. Anyone gone to them before that can tell me about their experience/review and show me their B&A photos? It would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know about cinderella. But for your eyes definitely check out the clinic Teuim. Also avoid doing any business with docfinder because the clinics they partner up with and "recommend" to you will have you getting charged thousands of dollars extra in order to give the docfinder agency their consulting fee.

Thanks for the reply. A lot people on here says to beware of DFK. I will not be taking their services. This forum so helpful!

I like Cinderella’s rhinoplasty. Very dramatic. Youtubers Sonia and Celia Leslie had their surgery with Cinderella. They look phenomenal. However, I do not like how they come off when you try to book consultations. I emailed them asking for a consultation appointment and they came off extremely rude and gave me a sense of urgency that I HAVE TO BOOK SURGERY NOW. They asked for a deposit of 500,000won. I crossed them off my list after that interaction.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been to Cinderella - a few years ago - for a consult.
They have a very stylized, specific look for sure - my cousin had her nose/DES done there after I visited. I'm not sure which surgeries the main surgeon does now since they've grown so popular - they tend to be popular with locals. I can say that a few years ago, the attendants I met before I met the head surgeon were all absolutely gorgeous in this uncanny valley type of way.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm I'm talking with docfinder too now. In the email they told me that their services are free and the price is the same if I use their service or even if I go to the clinic by myself. I don't know about the business relationship between clinics and agencies but for the price it is the same. Docfinder even secured discount for me at JK. When I talked to JK staff they couldn't guarantee any discount for me. So I think docfinder is not bad.
I sent emails to the clinics and they really gave me the same price. Some clinics also promised discount for me like docfinder. Since I've proved that it is the same I was thinking to use their service but I'm a little bit worried after reading this. Did anybody here used their service before?

Using medical tourism agencies like DFK have been notorious for claiming "free" services yet the quoted prices for a client will be much higher because it will include kickbacks for the agency. Don't mistake an online estimate for the actual cost of PS when you come in for your in-person consultation. As a foreigner going to a big name clinic, you're already getting quoted higher than a local client would. Add in the fact that you got to the clinic by the recommendation of a third party agency, most likely your quote is going to be higher than what was estimated during your email/Kakao online consult.

Really? So what do I have to do if I want to get local Korean price? Can you help me? I really want to have surgery. If I can get local price then I can have more surgery. I am going to Korea next month.

Most likely you won't be able to score local pricing. At best you can try to negotiate for a discount, but going to the big name clinics results in you never getting a local price no matter what, despite the discount.

• 2 months later...
Hi, It was not able to get local price as you said, but I got big discount finally.
I am keen to JK and Banobagi but I finally chose Cinderella PS with Docfinder after I saw pictures from IG. like my jawline and nose already although it's pretty swollen but I can't wait to see the final results. Cinderella PS is not big, but the staff are kind and I really enjoyed my experience. If you are looking for jawline and rhinoplasty, Cinderella PS is not a bad choice. Docfinder helped me to arrange the doctors based on the type of surgeries I was getting and it was not bad!